Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks ALL for the tweets, vids etc.! (the one of him and toni kissing :wub: ) Also so awesome with 2Chainz and Kanye, (they performed birthday song, like I would die to get footage of leo dancing to that :laugh: )  

HAPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY TO LEOOO!

Party hardy (oh wait you already did :p ) Being that awesome guy we all love and making awesome movies for years to come :dance:

DiCaprio`s Italian fans met in Rome where Gangs of New York was filmed to wish Leo a happy birthday  :heart:

post.png

How cute!

These vids are priceless ! It's a first for us to have Leo dancing, I remember last year for his birthday the guests couldn't take pictures and had to sneak them and now all of a sudden we got vids of leo acting like a gangstah that's just awesome omg

by the way, could anyone explain me the thing that happened between him and George Clooney ?

by the way, could anyone explain me the thing that happened between him and George Clooney ?

LOL

Who knows? I think "Nespresso" forgot to take his chill pills before playing with Leo and his pals :gocho:. We discussed this in the other thread ;).

And, to add, what George did just makes me have more respect for Leo... he never goes public to criticize his coworkers, this is so childish and amateur.

George plays to the media, he likes the attention :neo2:. Now he can't even ask Leo to give him some acting classes :Angel:  (he desperately needs).

Leonardo DiCaprio has wild birthday bash with Kanye, A-Rod

Leonardo DiCaprio celebrated his 39th birthday with a wild party at Tao Downtown Sunday night.

The “Wolf of Wall Street” star started the festivities with a private dinner for close friends, including his model girlfriend Tony Garrn, before moving into the lounge to party.

Sources tell us that Kanye West made a surprise performance along and performed with DJ Jus-Ske his tracks including “Clique” and “Power.”

Party-goers included Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Ron Burkle, Benico del Toro, Vikram Chatwal, Lukas Haas, Kim Kardashian and Busta Rhymes.

Proceeds from the endless parade of Champagne bottles coming out all night benefited the Leonardo DiCaprio foundation.

http://pagesix.com/2013/11/11/leonardo-dicaprio-has-wild-birthday-bash-with-kanye-a-rod/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

OMG, so many vids. thanks ox and myheartnexttoyours. Now I saw them, and I couldn't see just because I wasn't using google chrome, LOL at me... :rofl:

loll Google chrome is the savior of everything :Angel:  :D :D