Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie, Thanks for the magazine scans. He really looks like a movie star from the 40s or 50s in that b&w photo.

Being stalkerish- Leo may have been i n the Pacfic Grove/Monterey area of California, judging from a pic Toni G. took which showed the Lovers Point Inn in the background - think was taken in the past few days (on her board).

Ok, so here it is ;)

For their fifth collaboration, Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio decided to tame The Wolf of Wall Street, an odyssey of debauchery in suit & tie adapted from Jordan Belfort's Memoir where the Dow Jones smells sulphur. The film will be released on December 25th, but Belfort and DiCaprio are already pushing up the bidding for Première. (p 51)

Before being a film directed by Martin Scorsese and interpreted by Leonardo DiCaprio, Jordan Belfort's life was already like (resembled?) cinema. At the peak of his glory (and of his mountain of cocaine), around the mid-90s, the "Wolf Of Wall Street", as he liked to be nicknamed, could earn 12,5 millions of dollars within three minutes. He blew 500 000 dollars a month and led of disciples in suit eager for money, cocaine and call-girls. His empire collapsed in 1998 when the FBI arrested him for fraud and money laundering - Belfort ripped off private investors in the amount of 100 millions of dollars. Incarcereted during twenty two months with cell mate - that cannot be invented - Tommy Chong, half of the duet Cheech & Chong, who were comedy celebrities in the 70s, he got out of prison late 2005 and spent the following year to write The Wolf of Wall Street, an autobiography depicting his dazzling climb in all his decadence and the worst excesses of the financial world before the regulations came to stop the feast. Just in workshops, the book was already making the object of a bidding war between Leonardo DiCaprio's production company and Brad Pitt's. "On each side, I was told: "How much do they propose? We give you 10% more !", say Jordan Belfort, amused. I was in a rather enviable position. Even if Brad Pitt is an excellent actor, I've always been fan of Leonardo DiCaprio. (p52-53, first column).

Sorry I'm going to eat, I'll translate the rest of the text later !

He is being low key :( I keep checking up here for more photos and info and nothing ....I wonder what he's doing...I wonder what he did this weekend...I wonder what he ate for lunch....lol... just kidding ...I guess he has us fans to blame for him being surrounded by paps all the time...:p but I love when paps get pics of him it totally makes my day <3

Haha I feel you. :p

Thanks Girl for the vid and Marjo for the translation! I cant wait to hear the rest :dance:

and YES THE NEW WOLF TRAILER IS COMING SOON :dance: FINALLY :dance: 

Title Ratings Date Running Time Distributor Belle (trailer A) gs.gif 10/07/2013 2:24 20th Century Fox Grand Budapest Hotel, The (trailer A) pgs.gif 10/07/2013 2:24 20th Century Fox Wolf Of Wall Street, The (trailer #2) pgs.gif 10/07/2013 2:25 Paramount Pictures Devil's Due (trailer #1) 14as.gif 10/03/2013 1:51 20th Century Fox

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recentclasstrailers.aspx

Thanks Girl for the vid and Marjo for the translation! I cant wait to hear the rest :dance:

Title Ratings Date Running Time Distributor Belle (trailer A) gs.gif 10/07/2013 2:24 20th Century Fox Grand Budapest Hotel, The (trailer A) pgs.gif 10/07/2013 2:24 20th Century Fox Wolf Of Wall Street, The (trailer #2) pgs.gif 10/07/2013 2:25 Paramount Pictures Devil's Due (trailer #1) 14as.gif 10/03/2013 1:51 20th Century Fox

I wonder if this means the release date is still on schedule?! Very exciting!!!

OMG OMG OMG  finally we can see new scenes :nicole:  can't describe how much I'm excited :woot:

I was hoping that the trailer release during a holiday and today is the first day from the two weeks holiday :clap:  what a great coincidence :surrender:  :dance:  :nicole:  :ddr:

what is the precise release date of the second trailer? 10/07 would mean today seeing it's the seventh, but it's not entirely clear as to when it will be released...

Yeah I was expecting it to surface already :idk:

Looking at all these dates for the trailers releases, it looks like alot of them came out 5 days-a week later to what the site reported...