Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

Trying to do my best as our Wikipedia Girl :p

Remember this tweet from last night , well, after a little research I've come to learned where Chester 'saw' Leo last night .

Chester is Tom Hanks' son and the play Leo was seeing last night in NY was Lucky Guy with Tom Hanks :)

Chester M. Hanks@CHETHAZE

Just met Leonardo DiCaprio and he said he had been checkin out my music... Dope!!

Oxford...dont worry hun...cause I'm pretty sure we will get some nice pics very soon! :dance:

I got some pics I had never seen before...but I dont know when these pics were taken.

Leo with a deep tan and mesmerizing blue eyes next to a fan... :woot:

post-63788-0-1446085355-67435_thumb.jpg

Leo and someone I dont know hehe....

post-63788-0-1446085355-69648_thumb.jpg

Pami

As to Leo /new NY pix :

I thought we might get a new pix of Leo , as the girl who tweeted about meeting Leo /Tom at play last night, did eventually post pix with Leo and Leo's pal from R&J John Leguizamo

However, she never posted a pix of Leo, and someone did tweet and ask her 'why' , and she tweeted back to the person

It was a quick, please sign this mr. DiCaprio. But he was really nice. Then Tom distracted me.

From what I can gather from her Twitter acct, she must wait outside where fans gather for when stars exit after a play, and that is how she is able to meet /get pix/autographs of various celebs

She was apparently told Leo was inside and was waiting for him to exit, and then was surprised to discover he was with Tom

And Mr. Tom Hardy. I was flustered; was only expecting Leo

Frank Abagnale: Having Leonardo DiCaprio play me in Catch Me If You Can was flattering

It’s quite flattering to have Leonardo DiCaprio play you in the movie. He’s a great-looking young man. I have three sons so when I mentioned Leo they weren’t very excited. But when they saw the movie, they all agreed he did an incredible job of portraying me.

http://metro.co.uk/2...tering-3543913/

Princess

Tks for latest NY club sighting :)

One thing about New Yorkers they do provide us with lots of Leo/Twitter sightings when he is there (Y)

Wijn

I didn't realize to I reread my post that I typed Leo when I said "she eventually posted a pix" . I meant to type Tom as I had just looked at his pix :p

I sure would love to see some new pix of the Leo & Tom, and I would very much like them to do another film together (Y)

Kat

Tks for Abagnale's remarks about Leo's portrayal of him in CYMC ; one of my Leo fave films :)

Princess

Tks for Twitter sighting and especially the collage :)

Regarding the latest tweet you found , if legit, then Leo wasn't in NY last night , he was in Miami , as Calvin was performing last night at Story the nightclub in the SOBE hotel in Miami

So one of our recent tweeters is tweeting inaccurate information as even Leo can't be at PH rooftop club at Dreamhotel in NY and Story in Miami at same time :p

Princess

Tks for Twitter sighting and especially the collage :)

Regarding the latest tweet you found , if legit, then Leo wasn't in NY last night , he was in Miami , as Calvin was performing last night at Story the nightclub in the SOBE hotel in Miami

So one of our recent tweeters is tweeting inaccurate information as even Leo can't be at PH rooftop club at Dreamhotel in NY and Story in Miami at same time :p