Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Yes, we just saw a shot of Leo in what looked like business office , which was supposed to be on the set of Wolf in Brooklyn . As Princess mentioned he started off saying he was sorry he couldn't be at concert due to filming, and then asked people to donate to the cause.

What I noticed about him is that his 'hair' was combed the same way it was at Dango premiere, which makes me think he probably came straight from set to premiere ( only changing to his designer suit :p ) and since there is no mention /pix of him at after party, then went right back to Wolf set

Rainey

I looked just now on YouTube , and I saw a clip of McCartney singing ( the artist Leo and Dango crew introduced ) , but , unfortunately the person's clip didn't show any of their intro part.

Looking at my dvr tape of it , Leo didn't come on to 5 hour /10 minutes into the show .

So , if you find a clip of entire show, he comes on at that point in show :)

Leo received a Golden Globe nod for Django :clap: :clap: :clap:

GG Supporting Actor nods ; Congrats ,also, to Chris :clap:

Arkin

DiCaprio

Hoffman

Jones

Waltz

GG Nods for Original Screenplay, Best Picture , and Best Director for Django :clap: :clap:

gif-comemora1.gif

Leo received a Golden Globe nod for Django :clap: :clap: :clap:

GG Supporting Actor nods ; Congrats ,also, to Chris :clap:

Arkin

DiCaprio

Hoffman

Jones

Waltz

GG Nods for Original Screenplay, Best Picture , and Best Director for Django :clap: :clap:

WOOWWWW So impressive! First a nod for leo :clap: AND a nod for Waltz :clap: AND BEST PICTURE AND BEST DIRECTOR?? SOO AWESOME :dance: Very impressive :thumbsup:

This is just soo awesome :D