Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Yes, we have this week ,also, two opportunities to see Leo in new pix /clips :)

Django premeire Tuesday 12/11

12-12-12 Sandy Relief Concert being shown on numerous US cable networks .

Also , with the award season , instead of all of this endless 'who will/won't ' be nodded discussions; we'll know who the main players are by Thursday.

Award season update ; we'll know this week if Leo will be a presence in this year's award season

Tuesday 12/11 =BFCA nominations

Wed 12/12 =SAG nominations

Thurs 12/13 = Golden Globe nominations

Django premeire Tuesday 12/11

12-12-12 Sandy Relief Concert being shown on numerous US cable networks .

Also , with the award season , instead of all of this endless 'who will/won't ' be nodded discussions; we'll know who the main players are by Thursday.

such an interesting week we have this week! :hehe:

I'm sorry. I wish I could agree with you all that Leo doesn't need awards or an Oscar. I'm feeling terribly disappointed this year. I really thought this would be his year to win, not just be nominated, and now I'm not sure he'll get nominated. It seems like someone always steals his thunder. I know he won the NBR and I was thrilled. But now everything seems to be about Christoph Waltz, which I don't get. Not only was Waltz runner up with NY, LA and Boston critics, but I just read he was nominated with the San Diego critics and, guess what? No Leo. Does Waltz have the resume of Leo? No way. But they seems to love Waltz none the less.

I'm beginning to think Leo will never win. Sorry, starting to cry...

I'm sorry. I wish I could agree with you all that Leo doesn't need awards or an Oscar. I'm feeling terribly disappointed this year. I really thought this would be his year to win, not just be nominated, and now I'm not sure he'll get nominated. It seems like someone always steals his thunder. I know he won the NBR and I was thrilled. But now everything seems to be about Christoph Waltz, which I don't get. Not only was Waltz runner up with NY, LA and Boston critics, but I just read he was nominated with the San Diego critics and, guess what? No Leo. Does Waltz have the resume of Leo? No way. But they seems to love Waltz none the less.

I understand your point and yes is kind of disappointed, of course I want Leo win the Oscar, but I guess I want that because I´m tired of see him always behind somebody, but at the end his a really talented Actor and very famous so, he has everything he needs, a wonderfull life and career, I´m very proud of him and support his work, with Oscar or not the public the ones that are important know and see his talent, he is one of the best.

Hi all

Thanks to; Nanda, Makeitcount, Amandine, Oxford, BarbieErin, Fash, Sick, Leo Lover, Katchitup & Princess for your beautiful birthday wishes :flower::ddr: :wub2: :wave::grouphug:

I think that Leo does amazing things inside and outside of acting and a person can only be defined by what they do and not what they can win. Though I have every faith that Leo will win an Oscar and many other prestigious awards because he is so talented, whenever that may be. I am proud of him for who he is and what he does for others and always will be, awards or no awards. :wub::hug:

I think that Leo does amazing things inside and outside of acting and a person can only be defined by what they do and not what they can win. Though I have every faith that Leo will win an Oscar and many other prestigious awards because he is so talented, whenever that may be. I am proud of him for who is is and what he does for others and always will be, awards or no awards. :wub::hug:

EXACTLY!! :thumbsup:

Be honest girls, we all want Leo to be nominated for all awards because Yes! we want to see pics of him in all those red carpets, :whistle: Wearing his suit with tie or bow tie (I can predict a difference of opinion about this between fashiondream and shine :shifty:), all tanned why not :nicole: competition who post the first pics... But yeah, We just want pictures of Leo!!! :laugh: :magic:

dicaprio-pca-2012.jpg 0bcb13225044079.jpg

Be honest girls, we all want Leo to be nominated for all awards because Yes! we want to see pics of him in all those red carpets, :whistle: Wearing his suit with tie or bow tie (I can predict a difference of opinion about this between fashiondream and shine :shifty:), all tanned why not :nicole: competition who post the first pics... But yeah, We just want pictures of Leo!!! :laugh: :magic:

A BOW TIE! ;)

Also, happy birthday crazylady! :flower:

Yeah Maeghan...I had the same impression as you,now everything is about Waltz or Samuel L.Jackson, how to explain that? It seems that whenever the awards season comes out Leo is always left out...akward! Come on...I'm not saying that Waltz is a bad actor but we all know Leo is >>>>>>>>> than him! :/

But dont cry and you know why? Leo is bigger than all these things. :PinkCouture2:

I have a new award for Leo girls...The Best Leonardo DiCaprio! :clap:

Happy Birthday CrazyLady!! :fun:

post-42076-0-1446084586-24195_thumb.jpg 0bcb13225044079.jpg

:laugh: well what can I add ?? very well said !!! :nicole:

I want to cry :'(((((((( :blah: it's a joke?????

post-42076-0-1446084586-2881_thumb.png post-42076-0-1446084586-30099_thumb.png

http://www.awardsdai...ty-nominations/

ouch!!!!!!! :pinch: