Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The girl who is playing sexy assistant in Wolf , posted a pix of her favorite chair on the set ; would be mine, too :p

wolfchair.jpg

Nanda

Tks for more Django tweets :)

I've noticed several others say that they felt Tarantino's cameo part was awful and should have been left out.

Also, I noticed at Daily Mail that the actor who was filming scenes at Prospect Park yesterday on a horse was Colin Farrell not Leo. Plus another person tweeted pix of the antique cars they were using for the Prospect Park scene, which, we ,also, know wouldn't fit Wolf.

I'm sure Leo's one of the best things about Django and I feel like the movie will give us different opinions from various people. But Leo will be the MAN as usual,that's my opinion. Definitely I will watch this movie because of him...I just want to enjoy the evil Calvin Candie! :woot:

I sensed that Quentin's cameo in Django wouldnt be very good for the movie...but anyway,I think that's just a detail.

Tks for everything girls!! :flower:

Some reviews...

Paul Forte@PaulForte

#Django Unchained is high-energy, brilliant entertainment. Hilarious scenes, pitch-perfect characters & dialogue. Best film of 2012 by far.

Bobbie Eakes@bobbieeakes

Can't wait 2 see #Django Unchained. Friends saw it and said it is best and funniest they've seen in years. My hubby David has 'em howling!

Jacqui Moore@jacquimoore

Just watched Tarantino's #Django Unchained – I concur with the critics, this movie is award worthy. http://gu.com/p/3c8qa/tw

ox and nanda: thanks for more reactions about Django.

nanda: did Ana Maria said that on twitter? Because I looked on her blog and she still didn't wrote nothing about the movie, I hope she writes even that she didn't liked the movie. But well, I'am glad she liked Leo's performance at least.

ox: thanks for the "sexy assistent" pic of Leo's chair. :hehe:

girl: thanks for the interview link.

pami: thanks for more comments on Django.

ox and nanda: thanks for more reactions about Django.

nanda: did Ana Maria said that on twitter? Because I looked on her blog and she still didn't wrote nothing about the movie, I hope she writes even that she didn't liked the movie. But well, I'am glad she liked Leo's performance at least.

ox: thanks for the "sexy assistent" pic of Leo's chair. :hehe:

girl: thanks for the interview link.

pami: thanks for more comments on Django.

There was a screening today for BAFTA members with Q&A with Tarantino

Below are some of the men :

David Walliams@davidwalliams

I saw Quentin Tarantino's new movie 'Django Unchained' tonight. Another masterpiece from the great director. I can't wait to see it again.

Robbie Collin@robbiereviews

Mightily enjoyed Django Unchained. It's tonally similar to Inglourious Basterds but hangs together much better. Violence is pure catharsis.

Daryl@djsnow

I am happy to report that "Django Unchained" is a stone cold masterpiece.

Ernest@ErnestStrafford

Django unchained is brilliant and my bet for best film - it's touch long but still great #tarantino #film

Mark Morriss@TheQuill

Went to a screening of Django Unchained tonight, followed by a Q&A with QT himself... The film's ripper, btw

1hPeter Bradshaw@PeterBradshaw1

I have to say it. #Django is absolutely brilliant

Seth Imis@LondonMovieLoon

Django Unchained verdict: Nobody is making movies like Tarantino. A hugely entertaining, visceral, violent, sprawling epic. 4 stars

Paul Filby@paulfilby

I was lucky enough to see Django Unchained tonight, what a film. Funny, brutal and moving. Tarantino's finest