Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

WOOHOO Awesome news of leos award! :dance: I hope this is the start of many more to come :D Thanks Princess!

Thanks Amandine for the pic, and lilla and wijn for more miranda articles :flower:

They are giving too many details and explanations in the articles of Miranda and Leo. :cain: If were two or ten or more on the table. Or If she goes to visit Orlando at Christmas or Easter. Without claiming that something happened, I guess something was "odd" when she have to do a lot of explaining especially when we also read rumors about him and Cameron and they simply didn't paid attention to them.

Miranda kerr is renound to care ALOT about her public image...thats probably why ;)

ByPrincess

What great news to login to , thanks :flower:

Congrats to Leo :clap::clap:

Amandine

Tks for adorable pix of Leo with fans ; lucky girls :)

Girl and Shirah

Tks for video links :)

Leolover

Tks for great tweet from girl who got to be part of Wolf filming this week ; even hotter in person , I love it ! :yes:

Anyone live in any of these cities can get free tickets to a screening of Django on 12/7 or 12/6. You have to have an account on gofobo. You can make an account for free. I have an account and in the past I was able to attend a free screening of a movie.

UP FOR GRABS! Django Unchained passes in the southeast.

Redeem at gofobo.com/rsvp

Go!

Raleigh, NC 12/6/2012 CINEMINPB1 2:00 PM

Knoxville, TN 12/7/2012 CINEMILK23 2:00 PM

Memphis, TN 12/7/2012 CINEMI2JB1 10:00 AM

Nashville, TN 12/7/2012 CINEMIH0LV 4:00 PM

Atlanta, GA 12/7/2012 CINEMI0M5D 11:00 AM

Charlotte, NC 12/7/2012 CINEMI3LR1 4:00 PM

Girls, really you're the best, thanks so much for all the news...this place is like a paradise for a Leo fan! =)

So much buzz about django, I cant wait to see it...like really!

and can I take a moment to have my "little fangirl scream" AAAAAAHHHHHH I'm soooooo happy for Leo, he deserves all the awards in this world! I hope he gets all of them....really, love this man more than I can say.

Merv Jay@MervJAy

Just seen Leonardo DiCaprio riding a horse in prospect park. #ImNotHigh

3:27 PM - 5 Dec 12 · Details

... :nicole: Stupid paps... where are they when you need them?

and the diamonds@hallie_jane1

I just sat next to leonardo dicaprio for twenty mins without realising

4:13 PM - 5 Dec 12 · Details

Abbygail May@_teethmarks

@hallie_jane1 where?!

and the diamonds@hallie_jane1

@_teethmarks subway

According to this article the new Gatsby trailer will be in front of the Hobbit film. I hope is true.

One of my anticipated film was and still is The Great Gatsby which was unfortunately pushed back from its release this Christmas to May 16, of 2013. Warner Brothers found the perfect way to wish the fans a Happy Christmas, as they are releasing a new trailer from the movie, with brand new footage, and to get you more excited to watch The Hobbit, it will be attached to it. Also trailers that will be attached to The Hobbit is The Hangover 3 and After Earth, which will be a theatrical trailer of 2 minutes 20 seconds. As for the so called theatrical trailer from Star Trek it will be nothing but a short teaser trailer of one minute. To find out what other trailers are releasing soon hit the jump.Also next week we will be seeing the first trailer from Turbo, DreamWorks’ upcoming animated movie, brace yourselves as we will be also seeing the first trailer from Oblivion with The Hobbit. Finally a rumor that I’ve heard is that there might be a teaser to The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug after the credits of The Hobbit: AUJ

ByPrincess

Tks for Wolf filming tweet/pix :)

Also, I noticed at Daily Mail that the actor who was filming scenes at Prospect Park yesterday on a horse was Colin Farrell not Leo. Plus another person tweeted pix of the antique cars they were using for the Prospect Park scene, which, we ,also, know wouldn't fit Wolf.

Neon

Yes, I didn't intend to see The Hobbit, so I hope it isn't long before new Gatsby trailer is online :)

Interesting Django connection : I didn't realize that actor Walton Goggins, who plays Calvin's right hand dirty man Billy Crash, is married to Nadia Conners whose co produced The 11th Hour Leo with Leo .

Nanda

I think the recent Leo/Miranda articles show how anxious/desperate the gossip press is for Leo to have a new relationship to the point they are making something of nothing :p

those rumors about Leo and Miranda are all over the place now... silly press

Oprah saw Django and loved...

Oprah Winfrey@Oprah

@iamjamiefoxx and me hangin out @Sohohousenyc talkin about @unchainedmovie . Whoa Good conversation! #nextchapter

Oprah Winfrey@Oprah

I saw @unchained movie. Full on Tarantino. Provocative. Twisted. Bloody. Sometimes hard to watch & Hilarious !

Oprah Winfrey@Oprah

@DreDawg3000 @unchainedmovie that scene with riders and hoods... Can't wait to see the masses reaction. #hilarious

Thanks Nanda, ox and princess for the tweets!

Nanda: I also notice a lot of the attention on the performances have been on leo and waltz...which I like :D

Thanks Calibi for the news about the Gatsby trailer...gives me another reason to see the Hobbit :D