Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh my...several pics of Leo have appeared lately and I couldn't be happier!! :nicole:

Leo looks yummy in all of them!! Those stunning blue eyes.... :woot: I can see Leo boozed a lot in that pic by the stain on his shirt.... :nicole: yet very handsome in it!

Tks for everything girls!! :flower:

if baz wanted to get solid reactions about the great gatsby, he should have screened it somewhere in toronto this week since TIFF is happening. he'd get press reactions and reactions from cinema fans.

and also i'd be able to see it ;)

The film has a bad stench on it now (from the recent move) so they couldn't possibly throw it in the midst of TIFF madness.

I wouldn't be surprised if this California screening was a sort of compromise between Luhrmann and the studio, since some reports showed them to be at odds. There have been many cases with other films in the past, where the studio and the director had different views on how the film should be, and test screenings were used to indicate whose cut was to be chosen.

I think is like Rillio says... they want to see the reaction from some audience to reshoot. It's my impression that they are not sure about how the movie is now and that is why they change the release date...

Yea I dont think the test screening is for the media. I found this tweet from this girl who scored tickets.

Elisa Taylor@ElisaEchelon3

Just got invited to a screening of The Great Gatsby in LA next Wed #SOB I must unsubscribe to avoid feeling sad about missed opportunities=/

Well hopefully at the very least those people will tweet about what they thought about the film :)

Also thought I'd point out from erins twitter she posted a bunch of pics from the La Marina restaurant and they're view of that area. Looks like a pretty way to spend labor day weekend ;)

I miss his beard. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I always prefer Leo with some facial hair. RETURN BEARD, RETURN. Heh.

I miss the ....facial hair :p The beard for django was nice....but got a little unkept and alittle to big for my taste. Like Leo a tad it scruffy :p

Though, the clean shaven look takes years off of him!

Pami

Love that screencap ; the moment I saw it I could hear Calvin saying "Coco, give me some sugah " :p

Francis

Tks for tweet; Dyckman is the street where La Marina is located

Ethan Suplee /Wolf part

I noticed that Ethan tweeted a friend he was due to be in NY to January , so, I guess, he'll be with his pal Leo almost the entire Wolf shoot

Amandine

Tks for vid :)