Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hiiii :D I haven't the mag now but at this link http://www.journaux....rtie=j&x=10&y=6 found the cover :) or http://www.discountpresse.com/recherche.php?recherche=premi%E8re&x=0&y=0&completion_select=Premi%E8re+Poche&collec=0

They will put the scans in few minutes or hours I don't know and after clik on what I surrounded in black, like in my screen Feuilleter la revue

post-60814-0-1446083811-50108_thumb.jpg

And you will can see :D

NY filming tweet from this morning

4myay7sjtmukja9d034qvl_normal.jpegJennifer N Sullivan@trendyjenny

The Wolf of Wall Street film crew vans are lined up outside my work at Time&Life Bdlg. Hope to track down Scorsese, DiCaprio, McConaughey

8m7dk7qvz635m76v8xdglg_normal.jpegAllyson Angle@allysonangLe

Leonardo DiCaprio and Matthew McConaughey are in my building filming a movie today... ahhhh! If only there was a way to see them

The article is more or less what we know so far. The basic introduction from the set visit, plus three interviews with Foxx, Waltz and Tarantino. The only mention of Leo that I recall, was when Tarantino was asked whether he wrote the part in Inglourious Basterds for Leo. He said "No, that's a myth". He also said that Leo gives an incredibly fierce performance in DU. That when he wrote the character of Candie he was imagining an older person, and hadn't written the part for Leo. But Leo read the script, loved the character and asked Tarantino to meet. Tarantino then realized that Leo could bring to Candie something of a perverse Louis XIV.

There are no other new photos of the rest of the cast either.