Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So.. I just notice that Lukas is in Malibu. Could be Leo there too??? ... because honestly I can't imagine Leo going to that place in Nantucket alone without his friends, unless it's for something related to the pre- production of Wolf. But anyways let's wait for sightings. :morning:

Yes Leo Lover I know what you mean about your thoughts on the Oscar that is why I have a conflict of emotions when I hear Harvey Weinstein (yes here I go again... :laugh: ) ensuring Leo's Oscar for Django because I know what is maybe the only way they FINALLY decide to give him the recognition he deserves! (again, it is too early to assume but is Almighty Harvey)

Thanks Girl so much for the scans :thumbsup:

Princess: Thanks for the info lukas is now in malibu, perhaps Lukas is going to film his new TV show there. :)

but I think that maybe leo really is in Nantucket...Just found this tweet..

Sean Keenan@TheRealSeanKeen

My mom just told me she saw Leonardo DiCaprio in Nantucket on a mo-ped with a woman. #Cool

18m ago

Claire almost was Helen in J.Edgar!

Claire Danes Chose 'Homeland' Over 'J. Edgar

Claire Danes walked away from the chance to reteam with her Romeo + Juliet co-star Leonardo DiCaprio for last year's J. Edgar to take the lead in TV smash Homeland.

The actress auditioned for the role of secretary Helen Gandy in the movie about former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover on the same weekend she was offered the opportunity to star as CIA officer Carrie Mathison - and she opted for the TV drama because the part was so "compelling".

Danes has signed up for seven seasons of Homeland and is convinced she made the right decision about the roles.

She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "Seven years, it's a long-a** time. But I was thinking about it, like, I could think of it as a prison sentence, or I could think of it as an insurance. Every year I'm going to have something really compelling to do.

"I remember, it came up on the same weekend that I had read for the secretary role on that J. Edgar movie and I was like, 'Do I want to play the secretary to some really compelling person, or do I just wanna play the f**king compelling person'."

Naomi Watts landed the role of Gandy in the film, which starred DiCaprio as Hoover.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2012/08/05/claire_danes_chose_homeland_over_j_edg?ref_src=news_rss

Kat and ByPrincess

Tks for latest Nantucket tweets ; years ago my family visited there ; love it :)

Hope someone takes a twit pix for us .

Kat

Tks for Dane/Homelan article :)

Leolover

Tks for pix of happy fan with Leo :)

Girl

Tks for Django /Gatsby scans :)

Amadine

Tks for more pix ; love the first one :)

ByPrincess

Tks fo reply about Kayne; as the first article made it sound like he had given a suprise performance to club goers : )

Also, agree with your comments about Oscars .

Barbie

Tks for Leo song vid :)

In my opinion Leo should win an Oscar every time a movie of his came out in theaters. Come on,he's one of the best actors of all time,a true genious.

Sometimes I dont know what's missing for it? If we have a movie with Ryan Gosling,Matt Damon,Christian Bale,Morgan Freeman,Brad Goat ,George I think I'm sexy Clooney and so on...and at the same time if we have Leo in this same movie,I'm sure Leo would surpass them all. :morning:

He's the MAN!

And now this is for The Academy Awards... :rofl:

nlx4zo.gif

In my opinion Leo should win an Oscar every time a movie of his came out in theaters. Come on,he's one of the best actors of all time,a true genious.

Sometimes I dont know what's missing for it? If we have a movie with Ryan Gosling,Matt Damon,Christian Bale,Morgan Freeman,Brad Goat ,George I think I'm sexy Clooney and so on...and at the same time if we have Leo in this same movie,I'm sure Leo would surpass them all. :morning:

He's the MAN!

Avaia

Yes, Leo has a house in Malibu, but Malibu isn't that far a drive from L.A, so Lukas could have just driven over .

According to Lukas' Mobli account /Twitter he's begun work as regular on Touch with Keifer Sutherland.

As to whose on Leo's moped , hopefully we'll have pix to let us know for sure, but I would imagine Erin.

I've seen no Erin sightings in NY, and her Twitter account has been pretty quiet this weekend beyond wishing her brother Happy Birthday :)

ByPrincess

I think Leo's scene at table opposite Jack Nicholson in TD was a strong as any scene between Leo and DDL in Gangs even more so in IMO :)

He's the MAN!

I agree. Leo is undoubtedly the star in his films (even if other famous actors are in it ). Enough that a film has his name so that people get interested in seeing it.

However I don't know... I think (and it was a conversation in the other forum I visit and hopping not cause commotion here :laugh: ) after his latest works I think Leo needs a ONE on ONE with a GREAT actor. Without taking away acknowledgments to his others co-stars but I think the last one was Daniel Day Lewis. Maybe not many will agree with me. :trout:

He's the MAN!

And now this is for The Academy Awards... :rofl:

post-61708-0-1446083644-46664_thumb.gif