Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey,I'd like to read this biography about our Leo...do I find it available on the net? :nicole:

I really want to see what they have to say about him,what are their impressions,these things... :morning:

I think I need to a new magazine cover to brighten my day. :rofl:

Tks for the tweets and articles girls!! :)

Isn't my favorite movie either haha but took many nominations in the artistic aspect like for costume,art direction, sound and that kinda stuff, including much recognition for the leading role so... who knows :shifty:

It's also more chance to see Leo while promoting the movie, photoshoots and will be summer, the heat, maybe another shirtless photoshoot in the Rolling stone :whistle:

DiCaprio, galpal’s titanic love spotted in Nantucket

It’s not exactly hush, hush and on the down low, but word from our Nantucket spies is that “The Great Gatsby” star Leonardo DiCaprio and his Victoria’s Secret model/actress galpal Erin Heatherton are frolicking on the summer playground of the rich and famous.

“The Great Gatsby” star, whose big screen turn as nouveau riche Long Islander Jay Gatsby was postponed by Warner Bros. yesterday from Christmas to next summer, has been livin’ la vida loca on the Little Rock. He and his 23-year-old GF have been spotted on mopeds, in local eateries, and, if Tweeple are to believed, pushing a shopping cart in the local packie!

The rumor is Leo and Erin, who spent some of their summer hols in Hawaii last month, are crashing at the oh-so-chichi White Elephant Residences, where suites “set amidst beautiful gardens and beckoning pathways” can cost up to $3,000 a night. But that little piece of intel wasn’t confirmable last night.

We do know the Erin and her modelizer boyfriend (see Bundchen, Gisele and Refaeli, Bar) have supped at The Pearl where all the fancy people eat, and at East Street Cantina, a decidedly lower market eatery near the Steamship Authority ferry dock known for its tacos and a $5 breakfast served all day.

There was another sighting at the Summer House’s Beachside Bistro in Sconset where the celebrity duo washed down briney oysters and ceviche with a chilled rose while enjoying the ocean view. But then someone also told us Leo was spotted in town waiting in line for doughnuts!

Erin, BTW, has been in the jurisdiction filming a role in “Grown Ups 2.” And Leo’s best bud Tobey McGuire, with whom the couple vacationed in Hawaii, is here filming “Labor Day” with Kate Winslet, who, you may remember, did that little shipwreck movie “Titanic” with DiCaprio a few years ago.

So, please continue to report all sightings to the Track. Hopefully, Leo and his lady won’t be among the Departed before you do!