Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wow. You are all really grown up. I brought up something that obviously hit a nerve. I guess you really can't discuss things like adults here. But whatever... The possible truth hurts, I guess.

But I don't get it... isn't the point of a forum. Someone mentions something (without proof) and expect that no one discuss anything? Then why bring it to discussion? :huh:

It's like I now said ... Girls I think Leo is impotent and nobody will say anything. Yeah! :hehe:

I really don't understand people who come here that are not fans, I mean this is a forum for fans until where I know. Or Am I mistaken? Than if it's not, someone please tell me. I don't get this people who never came here, who never helped with nothing, who don't know nothing about Leo and starts to talk crap, for what? This is my question... :idk:

I really don't understand people who come here that are not fans, I mean this is a forum for fans until where I know. Or Am I mistaken? Than if it's not, someone please tell me. I don't get this people who never came here, who never helped with nothing, who don't know nothing about Leo and starts to talk crap, for what? This is my question... :idk:

I am a fan . I think Leo is a great actor and should have several Oscars by now. But that doesn't mean I can't wonder about his love life. I just think it's odd that he spends most of his free time with a male friend. Even when he's in a "relationship" with a woman. If he's gay, fine. I don't care. I never said he was (read my posts). I just said I wondered about it.

But that's okay. I'm not posting here anymore. I'm not going to Just Jared. The posters there insult celebrities and other posters. I don't.

Adios.

Thank you for all the welcoming posts! :flower: I like how you guys keep it positive here, I think that's what makes it a good place for Leo fans!

My opinion on the "Leo is gay" debate: If him & Lukas are together then they've been together for 20 plus years (they've known each other since kids). Now, I may be jaded cause my love life sucks...but, that's way too long for a romantic relationship, especially in Hollywood, especially with no proof surfacing. I think it's a great friendship. I also think great friendships that you can trust are hard to come by in Hollywood. They're close because they trust each other, they spend a lot of time together cause they know neither one is going to use details from their personal lives to exploit the other. Just my opinion.

“I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alone.” (Leo quote)

p.s. I love Lukas, too, he seems like a great guy to be friends with!!

Lukas Haas Mobli 2 0 Launch Party ytjEUXM2F3Jl.jpg

Maeghan : Why did you have deleted your post? I mean if it's your opinion that Leo is gay. Leo arn't gay, he's one of the most heterosexual person of all the heterosexual person in the world, he loves women since he's young age. Well, so you think because Leo and Lukas are a lot together, they're gay? So me if I am a lot with a girl, I'm gay too? It does not any sence. It's not because Leo is not married or because he was with few womens that he is, sorry but your thought about this are the worst. Of course we're not homophobic, but it's the simply true. Almost all the most famous actors in Hollywood was said like gay.

First of all I agree.. Maeghan You shouldn't deleted your posts. I remember once I commented about he spent too much time with his mom, among other things and believe me the reactions weren't good. :hehe: I understand that there will always be good or bad reactions to some comments since not all think alike But I've always said this is a public forum and can be visited by whoever like it or not. Flower%20for%20you.gif

New Project for Leo ??????

French article but translation after :D

http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-tv/article/documentaire/70976/les-bogdanov-dicaprio-est-passionne-par-notre-projet.html

The researcher Luis González-Mestres, brings to light the fact that our prediction on the existence of the dark energy, moved forward at the beginning of the 90s, is recognized today.

The movie speaks of

The tremendous intellectual adventure of the scholars who moved forward in this fascinating question of the front-big bang Bang. It will be a documentary-fiction, a full-length film in which we shall find the great men (Einstein, Friedmann, Gamow), embodied by comedians.

Do you really appeal to an American star?

We approached Leonardo DiCaprio so that he presents the legend by our side. Very positive contacts are committed(hired), he(it) is fascinated by our project. DiCaprio is a researcher, a fan of cosmology, knowing that he has already lent his voice(vote) to the NASA and told the exploits of the space telescope Hubble.