Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

lolll at the TMZ vid. I think they actually spend 2 seconds reporting, and 2 minutes talking :laugh:

And no doubt, I hate the comments from the Mail as well. IF leo was just wearing his hair and stuff like that, okay, I'd be like "ooohhh no. " :laugh: But hes got it for a role, so no need to hate. I also think his body looked just fine. I saw no protruding tummy like they said?! :blink:

Thanks everyone :flower:

lolll at the TMZ vid. I think they actually spend 2 seconds reporting, and 2 minutes talking :laugh:

And no doubt, I hate the comments from the Mail as well. IF leo was just wearing his hair and stuff like that, okay, I'd be like "ooohhh no. " :laugh: But hes got it for a role, so no need to hate. I also think his body looked just fine. I saw no protruding tummy like they said?! :blink:

Thanks everyone :flower:

is this out of the focus, but, don't you think that this is terrible, right? :cry2:

“The cries, which were loud and numerous at first, died away gradually one by one. I think the last of them must have been heard nearly forty minutes after the Titanic sank. Lifebelts would keep the survivors afloat for hours; but the cold water was what stopped the cries.”

Hey BarbieErin, how are you sweetie?

so many news that I do not know where to start, first thanks to everyone who posted the photos and news ...

I'm still recovering from the pictures of my favorite couple is too much cuteness for me, I think my heart can not take that much lol

I have to admit that this is not my favorite look from Leo, but I understand he is on vacation and should be keeping this look for some reason. And another thing, he can be covered from head to toe, because Erin still has the privilege of seeing those eyes up close, and that makes her the luckiest woman in the world.

I am also happy that Leo will work with Julie Andrews, I'm becoming increasingly excited about this project ... =)

is this out of the focus, but, don't you think that this is terrible, right? :cry2:

“The cries, which were loud and numerous at first, died away gradually one by one. I think the last of them must have been heard nearly forty minutes after the Titanic sank. Lifebelts would keep the survivors afloat for hours; but the cold water was what stopped the cries.”

That Tag Huer pic is just gorgeous :heart: And actually perhaps its new. Read the caption below the pic:

Haute Capture worked with Nathaniel Goldberg shooting Leonardo DiCaprio for TAG Heuer watches, Feb 2012 Los Angeles.

So apparently he shot it this year :)

EDIT never mind, looks like Nikki just tweeted a pic from hawaii with erin. Perhaps leo is hanging with jonah? This is a long vacay!

Barbie

Gosh, what a wonderful way to start a morning, thanks for heart stopping new Tag Heuer pix :flower::flower:

Kat

Thanks for information about new Tag Heuer pix , as well as, news that Leo, Erin, and more friends are now in Hawaii :)

Pami

Ditto :)

For me he was hot! Beautiful and strong arms and body in shape. Ok,not a six pack,but who cares?I dont like men who bulk up like anything,of course,that's me.