Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^YES! :woot: Gosh, I am so freaking excited to see it! Gahhh I can't wait!! Who the hell will leo be sharing these steamy scenes with :D :brows:

And you said, theres a scene of leo snorting cocain off of nadines breasts in the movie as well? GEE! but Ox please leave some for a surprise :D

Video of actress who will play Leo/Jordan's ex wife Denise singing song from Once.

Having read the book , physically she seems an ideal choice

From a Tony nomination to playing Leonardo DiCaprio's wife in a film directed by Martin Scorsese -- as far as career boosts go, it doesn't get much better.

Cristin Milioti, recently nominated for her turn in the Broadway production of "Once," has landed the pretty plum role in "The Wolf Of Wall Street." Joining a cast that so far includes Jonah Hill, Kyle Chandler and "The Artist" star Jean Dujardin, the film tells the true story of Jordan Belfort, a wheeling and dealing New York stockbroker who sees his career and personal life fall into shambles thanks to sex, drugs and alcohol. Milioti will play of Belfort's Italian-American hairdessing wife, who is crushed by his infidelity.

Milioti will continue her run on Broadway before heading over to 'Wall Street' when production on the Terence Winter penned film begins at the end of the summer. And we would guess her appearances on "The Sopranos" may have tipped her to Winter and Scorsese's attention. And in case you're curious what her pipes sound like, watch her below signing the show's signature tune, "Falling Slowly." [Variety]

Kat

In the book Jordan has steamy scenes with Nadine.

He ,also, had sex escapades with multilple hookers at same time :p

^Ox's read it, but I prefer a little surprise when I see the film...so thanks Ox :D What you have givin me has been the perfect amount to get me buzzed :D And have to say it looks like Hill is a perfect choice to play jordans first wife :)

Oxford...

Do you really want to kill us right? :Angel:

Leo and Nadine taking bath together....that's so....HOT!!!!rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif

Ok...I have another song from Bob Marley for that scene...lemme see...

I wanna love you and treat you right

I wanna love you every day and every night

We'll be together with a roof right over our heads :nicole:

I think I'll make a playlist with my greatest hits...what do you say girls? :angie:

Btw...

I would end each ride with Leo singing that song....

"Iiiiiii want to thank youuuuuuuuu,for giving me the best daaaaay of my liiiiiife!" :nicole:

Pami that's BSB again??? I'm lost :laugh:

What? I bet you love my songs!! :actor:

If tweet is legit, Leo is back in L.A . The tweeter lives in L.A, and just replied to another tweeter that the sighting was in L.A.

Megan McGrath@meg_mcgrath

Just saw Leonardo DiCaprio. My 8 year old self is swooning. ��

Barilace

I have a fellow Leo fan who shares things with me like scripts of Leo's movies due to us being chatmates a long time.

However, on most IMDB movie boards, there are people who post script links :)

Where did you read this? Do you have a link?

I Think is from the interview on the Rolling Stone.

http://www.anlimara....c/review22.html

Thanx for posting the link! I heard him her were fucking like rabbits during the making of Revolutionary Road, ya know, to get into character. Hence another reason for her divorce! I wish they'd just make a baby and get married. They'd be so perfect together! Although, at this point, I'm positive it won't ever happen (unfortunately). But it's fun to think about!

Looks like we have our Nadine as well :)

The Martin Scorsese film is based on the true-life story of a stockbroker's rise and fall.

Margot Robbie is in talks to play the female lead in Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street. She would play Nadine, the wife of Jordan Belfort, the Wall Street trader to be played by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Robbie, who most recently appeared on the ABC series Pan Am, is an Australian actress whose credits also include the upcoming film About Time and the Australian TV series Neighbours.

Red Granite Pictures is financing Wolf of Wall Street, which is being adapted for the screen from Belfort’s memoir by Terence Winter. Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland, DiCaprio, Scorsese and Alexandra Milchan are producing, with Irwin Winkler and Georgia Kacandes as executive producers.

Article below has picture of her

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/margot-robbie-leonardo-dicaprio-wolf-wall-street-338825?utm_source=FlickDaily.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=FlickDaily.com

post-52324-0-1446083330-71218_thumb.png