Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Wolf's cinematographer will be Rodrigo Prieto. Some of his work:

We Bought a Zoo

Water for Elephants

Biutiful

Wall Street 2

Babel

Brokeback Mountain

Alexander

21 Grams

25th Hour

8 Mile

Frida

I don't know if anyone cares lol but I'm interested in stuff like this and I was really hoping for Robert Richardson (he worked on most of scorsese's recent movies) but I guess he's too busy with django. ugh I can't wait for more cast announcements.

boring leo news today :p Quote I found from Kate winslet :D

Between shots, Winslet says, she and DiCaprio would snuggle under a blanket in his trailer and talk about sex. “You know, some very, very personal things, asking each other for advice,” she says. “Not necessarily comparing notes but sort of, ‘No, don’t do it like that, do it like this.’ He’s very good at that. I have to say, a lot of those sexual tips he’s given me have worked. And I know it’s vice versa.”

Between shots, Winslet says, she and DiCaprio would snuggle under a blanket in his trailer and talk about sex. “You know, some very, very personal things, asking each other for advice,” she says. “Not necessarily comparing notes but sort of, ‘No, don’t do it like that, do it like this.’ He’s very good at that. I have to say, a lot of those sexual tips he’s given me have worked. And I know it’s vice versa.”

so this is pretty much a confirmation that leo is a master between the sheets, right? right.

Slow news today right?

Well,I like this environmental green wax figure at madame tussauds and I dont like it at the same time! :nicole:

The only weird thing in my opinion it's his forehead. :nicole: The rest is ok. :rofl: Tks Kat!!

Cherrybomb...that pic is...I have no words to describe it.... :rofl: . Well,I dont think it's Leo either. :shock: :rofl:

so this is pretty much a confirmation that leo is a master between the sheets, right? right.

Any doubts? :ddr: :nicole:

Where did you read this? Do you have a link?