Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

Thanks for pix of Lukas and Leo :)

Also, thanks, for great gifs of sexy Calvin Candie

As to larger Vanity Fair pix, when the enlarged pix first comes up it appears they cut off right size of page, but then when it reduces you see it is the entire page with our Leo !

Lukas' Mobli acct

Also, if you go to Lukas' Mobli acct ( you now have to have a Mobi acct to see anyone's page ) he has a video taken while bike riding through French Quarter June 3rd.

If you recall right before Leo left NO, we saw pix of him walking in French Quarter with Lukas and pals.

On the video, at the point where the bikers ride up behind a horse drawn carriage ( at around 45 second pt )and then have to go around it, you will hear one of the men sitting on the steps near by say "There's Leo ! " :p

Posey

So many great Leo pix, thanks :)

Cherrrybomb

I totally agree with your take below as to the key 'ingredient' for the actress who will play Nadine :Y:

that Nadine really will just have to be the every man's sexual fantasy...sex on a stick, charming, character. She would not be one of the main characters, at least not in the style that I believe Scorsese would direct it. I think Amber played her role so well in the Rum Diary, she really has the elegance, charm, and blonde bombshell look all in one.

Amadine

Thanks for vid and Perez article :)

Elly

I don't recall seeing that pix from Oscar either , thanks :)

Kat

Thanks for more Leo pix :)

As to Tag Heuer , do that take new pix each year ?

I sure wish they did , as I always thought they took some great pix of Leo

heuer1.jpg

Some then and now's of Mark & Leo (for no good reason but to :drool: at them) It's crazy how far they've come... from the basketball diaries (1995) to the departed (2006)

image.jpg

001_image.jpg

002_image.jpg

003_image.jpg

004_image.jpg

005_image.jpg

PS. can you guys believe the departed was out about 6 years ago? Feels like yesterday. And one of the Best movies of all time btw! :)

Gee,this thread moves quite fast!! :ddr: And I like like it!rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif:thumbsup:

First of all tks for the random pics and tweets and articles and I'm pretty sure Leo moves like Michael Jackson! :rofl:

I'm just shocked with the following sentence from Perez Hilton:"Aw! We're thrilled Leo found another model to stick his penis into…" :shock: :rofl:

Gentlemen you had my curiosity...but now you have my attention! :rofl:

I dont remember seeing any movie with Amber, but I will see the rum diary. She sure is gorgeous woman.

Oh thanks Tag Heuer, for put Leo in a white lab coat, I will have reasons to smile for a week now. LOL

Thanks for the updating girls, is hard to comment everything, because the thread moves too fast, but I love to read the news and your opinions ;)

Thanks Cherry! Love leo and marks friendship :)

Ox thanks for the info about lukas's mobli ;) loll thats funny someone screaming "theres leo!" :rofl: Wonder how he reacted? Also thanks about Tag Huer :) I hope he does more for them soon :)

all that hype around the ~entertainment tonight exclusive ~ about the paramount 100 picture...sooooo anticlimactic :(

yeah no sh*t :/

Thansk Pami for the vids!!

Tweet sighting from NY....Seems hes still there :)

stacy ho@stizzyho

Soooo Leonardo DiCaprio is eating at the restaurant underneath my apartment (candela candela)... Your welcome.

1 hr

Funny tweet

Jamie W@jammerssss

saw leonardo dicaprio tonight at dinner on 6th st 2nd ave nyc.. he looked like a very sexy, yet scraggly trucker. #firstcelebsighting!!!!!

Also funny reply back to girl who saw him at the Candela restaurant

@stizzyho Thanks stacy - will he be there for 30mins ?... I want to stare at him like a freak from the other side of the road

Restaurant where Leo is eating

http://www.candelacandelanyc.com/

Kat

Thanks for another NYC /Leo tweet :)

Neon & Kat

Ditto your comments about ET /Paramount tonight :blah:

Pami

Thanks for vids :)

Cherrybomb

Thanks for TD pix; it is one my favorites as well :)

Wijn

Thanks for news of new Madam Tussaud wax of Leo :)

If this girl is legit about the paps , we should get some pix :p

UnfriendlyBlackHotti@VivaLaShoSho

Ahhhh leonardo dicaprio here next to me at this restaurant lmao we eating outside and he just rides up on his bike!! Papz goin nuts

UnfriendlyBlackHotti@VivaLaShoSho

He looks like he just rolled outta bed ahahaha too cool