Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Thanks for news about casting of Jonah in Wolf :)

I look forward to seeing the chemistry between Leo and him

Pami

Your gifs are always hilarious :laugh:

Haha,tks Oxford! :laugh:

wow surprised at the jonah hill casting. he's definitely having a great year. Can't wait for more casting news to come out. I kind of want Charlize Theron to play "the duchess" :p I'm not really feeling the other names being thrown around for that role (lol someone on imdb mentioned blake lively)

So lukas is in N.O. because he checked in on mobli. Maybe they will go out together? Maybe more pictures? lol

Cool to know that, 'dramalama' :wave:

It seems that all his friends are taking turns to visit him. :laugh: Pami be prepared. u and I are the next :D although then surely we will say goodbye to you because we need our special time alone :whistle:

So lukas is in N.O. because he checked in on mobli. Maybe they will go out together? Maybe more pictures? lol

It seems that all his friends are taking turns to visit him. :laugh: Pami be prepared. u and I are the next :D although then surely we will say goodbye to you because we need our special time alone :whistle:

Hahaha This is so funny

wow surprised at the jonah hill casting. he's definitely having a great year. Can't wait for more casting news to come out. I kind of want Charlize Theron to play "the duchess" :p I'm not really feeling the other names being thrown around for that role (lol someone on imdb mentioned blake lively)

I was thinking the same thing for Charlize!! I think she would fit the role very well!!

Thanks for the info about lukas dramalama :wave:

Okay, so now I saw Lukas is in Vegas from his mobli, wonder if leo is with him as well?

Vegas? Hm :whistle:.

About the cast... I like Jonah Hill... he's great in "Moneyball", but he wouldn't be my choice for this role... even so I believe he can do a good job ;). And Charlize would be awesome.

Thanks girls :wave:.

Dramalama & Kat

Thanks for news about Lukas , but I see I'm so slow arriving here to read the news , that Lukas has already move to another state ! :)

I just read there is a big boxing match tonight in Vegas with lots of known singers in town to perform at various clubs, so , maybe, Leo is along as well for fun weekend.

I'm sure if he is, we'll see some tweets :)

I like Charlize in whatever she's doing, and she and Leo seem to have a great relationship.

Fingers crossed that happens! :heart:

I hope he's in Vegas, that usually provides us with at least sightings :)

Thanks girls :flower:

<_< keep dreaming little girl...keep dreaming... :laugh:

I agree that Charlize would be a great option for the role. :)

Leo is at the Jazz Fest today; thanks to the guy who tweeted pix, he's my type of guy :p

We can see his pal Jonah to left of pix

I just read the guy's Twitter account , and I now realize he works for NO tv station .

post-52324-0-1446082966-56882_thumb.jpg

Barbie

I asked about Fash the other day ; I miss her being here , I sure hope all is well with her and her family :)

Charlize /Wolf

Like others here I would love to see Charlize do Wolf with Leo :)

Love this twitter comment about our down to earth Leo

The girl below is the one who told the news guy that Leo was there

Notice how she saw him

Just locked up my bike w Leo Dicaprio & then bought tix next to him at Jazz Fest. He bought standard general admission! Love it.

ByPrincess

Yes, the pix is recent; when I saw it on Twitter the guy had just taken it

Boy, I wish I was that older guy standing behind them :p

Just looked online , and the Fest ends tomorrow

Below is schedule, I wonder which of the acts Leo will go watch :morning:

http://lineup.nojazzfest.com/events/2012/05/05/

Barilace

I hope you are on your way right now ! :p

Thanks for the pic Oxf. That picture is recent? How long it lasts this jazz festival???
of course with his mobile :laugh:

Little Sick I must admit that Leo is a controlling boyfriend ... always texting me :laugh:

:laugh: tell him 'Hi' from me! :laugh:

Oooh. Time to get my stalker glasses on and drive down to New Orleans! :rofl:

:rofl:

thanks ox! :wave: