Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Shine

I hope your friend does goes with , and I look forward to hearing what you both think of J Edgar

If she is a Colin Firth fan, she must have been very happy last year when he won the Oscar

I don't think we're going to see it, we don't really want to spend money travelling (and I don't fancy an hours travel, but we'll have to see!)

Might just wait for the DVD, I'm going to get it anyway... so you know :)

Aaaah, I think she was haha! :laugh:

Hi girls, I was watching a recap of the Golden Globes fashion, and at the minute 29:10 they make mention of Leo as one of the best dressed men of the night (although in the end choose George Clooney, :yuckky: ) but definitely is worth watching because you can see his mom taking pictures of him :)

Also they make a stupid mention of Leo's "highlights"... :/ I guess these people have lived under a rock because they don't know that he had to dye his hair for Gatsby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwL9mPfGJ8

Hi girls, I was watching a recap of the Golden Globes fashion, and at the minute 29:10 they make mention of Leo as one of the best dressed men of the night (although in the end choose George Clooney, :yuckky: ) but definitely is worth watching because you can see his mom taking pictures of him :)

Also they make a stupid mention of Leo's "highlights"... :/ I guess these people have lived under a rock because they don't know that he had to dye his hair for Gatsby.

I hate stupid people! :yuckky: I dont give a damn about what they think! :whistle:

I think Leo is dark blonde right?

I hate stupid people! :yuckky: I dont give a damn about what they think! :whistle:

And if you watch the whole program you will notice that they are somewhat irritating <_<

I think Leo is dark blonde right?

I don't think so!! In his baby pics he looks very blonde to me.

I think that he dyed his hair so dark for J Edgar, that it was hard to go back to blond to play Jay Gatsby...

Pami

Drool worthy pic, thanks :drool:

You'll have to ask to be Adam's friend :p

ByPrincess

Have you been busy robbing banks , so I can make my auction bid ? :p

Thanks for GG fashion video; I agree with that guy Leo was the best dressed (Y)

Barbie

Love the GG avi :)

Kat

Perfect choice for Erin avi & siggi with Valentine Day so near :heart:

First a wrestler now Mickey Rourke wants to double up as a rugby hero? Well, it's worth a try!

By Baz Bamigboye

Last updated at 12:22 AM on 20th January 2012

It was like a mother and child reunion.

In fact, someone was humming that Paul Simon song as Meryl Streep and Leonardo DiCaprio embraced when they bumped into each other at the Bafta Tea Party at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills.

‘I can’t believe I was your mother!’ Meryl said, in mock astonishment, to Leonardo.

Oh mother! Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep at the Golden Globes

Oh mother! Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep at the Golden Globes

She was referring to the movie Marvin’s Room, which they made back in 1996, with Diane Keaton and Robert De Niro.

The pair had a long talk about working together and promised they would do so again, but it might be a while because both are very busy.

Maybe Harvey Weinstein could find a part for Leonardo in the film of Tracy Letts’s prize-winning play August: Osage County, that Meryl plans to make later this year, with Julia Roberts playing her daughter.

Meanwhile, Leonardo is playing what Weinstein describes as the ‘bad, bad bad-

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1jyJkTWOc

Thanks Badge for the article :)

Thanks princess for the GG video. I actually noticed leo is ranked up there as one of the best dressed men of the night ;) (alot of peopl eare only giving it to stupid george because he won :x )

Thanks girls for other various pics and goodies!

And thank you all for the compliments on my erin/valentines day set :p

aw I loved that they say: "He looks like a star!" of course he looks,cuz he really is :wub:

thanks girls for updates! :wave:

DiCaprio: 'Hoover didn't cross-dress'

LEONARDO DiCAPRIO has dismissed longstanding rumours fearsome FBI boss J. EDGAR HOOVER was a flamboyant cross-dresser, branding the gossip "completely ridiculous".

The actor plays the enigmatic Federal Bureau of Investigation boss in new film J. Edgar, and the movie tackles speculation Hoover was in a relationship with his deputy Clyde Tolson.

However, after thoroughly researching the role, DiCaprio is adamant tales of Hoover's transvestism are false.

He tells the Daily Mirror, "People still think J. Edgar Hoover dressed up as a woman. But that's completely ridiculous. There's no way in a million years he would have shown up at a party dressed in a frock with lipstick on, gallivanting around as some people think.

"That story came from a woman whose husband had been thrown in the slammer by the FBI and she wanted to get back at Hoover. He knew about those rumours and they haunted him through his entire career."

Only five hours 'till I'm watching!! :clap: