Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

that wasn't posted yeah ??? at least Leo's words are new to me :laugh:

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'I Don't Look Like That Anymore'

Star upset after seeing himself in Titanic

It was the film that made him a global heartthrob but even Hollywood stars get insecure about their looks as Leonardo DiCaprio did when he recently saw the 3D version of 'Titanic'.

Producers travelled to Sydney where the 37-year-old star was filming to screen the updated version and with 15 years since he first played "Jack" the actor admitted that he hardly recognised his 23-year-old self.

Speaking at a screening for "Titanic" 3D producer Jon Landeau told Entertainmentwise: "I mean you heard him audibly say, "I don't look like that anymore."

As to BAFTA pre party, if Leo had been in the Top 5 for the first round of voting, I would have replied "sure" he'll go, but since he's not I'm more doubtful.

Yes, that makes sense. It's just that it's a standard campaign stop, so to speak.

The same with Newsweek Oscar roundtable , they typically I find just pull the actors that they figure are the in the 1,2,3 position which would be Clooney, Pitt, Dujardin.

So once again, though, I would love to see Leo involved, I'm doubtful

Indeed, but Clooney has already made one this year. They usually have 3 actors and 3 actresses and they prefer to have them exclusively. I'm expecting Pitt, Dujardin and Fassbender on the actors side.

Rillio

I certainly hope your hunch is right about Newsweek ; I'd love to have Leo included

You must teleport your mind waves to them :)

As to BAFTA pre party; well we know it couldn't hurt for him to attend ; why he could go with Kate :p

I'm expecting Pitt, Dujardin and Fassbender on the actors side.

Sic

Besides loving that Kate/Leo moment at the GG , what I loved even more, is that when Kate was making the rounds after to all the US entertainment shows to discuss her GG two wins, every interviewer brought up that moment ,and how they loved it.

You could tell that any woman whoever loved Titanic loved that GG exchange :)

Kat

Thanks for US pix of Leo and Erin :)

It's about time they run a picture of the duo !

Though is this the recent issue of US mag... If so i'm wondering why it took them so long to publish this photo/ what made them publish it all of a sudden.

hum, are you thinking what I'am thinking? That maybe they have have some exclusive pics to show soon... :blush: we can dream. :p

Though is this the recent issue of US mag... If so i'm wondering why it took them so long to publish this photo/ what made them publish it all of a sudden.

hum, are you thinking what I'am thinking? That maybe they have have some exclusive pics to show soon... :blush: we can dream. :p

I'd love if that were the case! :p Though I doubt it :(

Oxford you are right!

Leo deserves an Oscar just for being so handsome! :wub:

So cute his comment on himself after seeing Titanic 3-D! :laugh: But I think Leo needs a mirror...MAN YOU LOOK BETTER THAN EVER! :drool:

Girls I have an idea...let's go camping in Kodad Theatre, we can take some balls to throw in George Clooney and Brad Pitt at the same time! :ninja: