Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This whole things reminds me of the film 'Mean Girls' like Brad and George are sat there giggling away and whispering about Leo's clothes and how big his bum is, and then there is Leo sat all alone at lunch :rofl: Aw, I'm so mean... sorry Leo! :laugh:

:rofl: But seriously Leo does seem like the outsider... though that's probably for the best I don't want their "ways" influencing our Leo :whistle::laugh:

Also all these years in the business and Leo has never been in a movie with Brad and/ Or George. :whistle:

lol I don't even think he really said that, I think the tweeter probably said it as a joke. Liek fash said, it is kinda sad to see leo as the outsider, since brad and george are so tight. But I really don't care if hes friends with those two or not :laugh: I think leo is friends moreso with brad than george.

They seemed to have gotten along at the Oscar roundtable! So I just don't think leo is best of friends with either brad or george. Just aquantinces.

LOLL I wonder if this is true? Tweet. :idk:
At AFI Awards. Leo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt won't talk to each other. I heard Leo called Brad fat at the A-List Fall Formal!

Meeeeow, bitchy Leo! :laugh:

Shine is NOT Meeeeow... They are talking about Brad! so Is Meh! Meh!

Hehehehehe!

Haha...It's meehhh mehhh....I'm Brad Pitt....the goat face...meehhhhhh

:rofl:

I think Leo and Brad respect each other, but they were never friends and that's ok. And you right kat, in that Oscar roundtable they seem nice to each other.

As I remember they were they suppose to make The Departed together, Brad would play Collin Sullivan but give up and Matt Damom did, but Brad turn to be the producer of the movie, and Leo is also a producer in Hollywood so all this guys are connect with each other even that they are not friends, but business is business.

yeah I don't think leo and brad are best of friends or anything, but I am sure they are aquantances! :) Which Leo seems to have alot of aquantances in h-wood which is cool ;) He also has a lot of very popular close friends including Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson, Tobey, Orlando (not sure how often they hang out anymore) and soo many others.

I always love seeing leo talking and hanging with a bunch of celebs that I didn't know he was friends with :)

I don't think Leonardo and Brad are friends or anything... and THANK GOD! because that would be extremely weird. That Leo didn't bang Angelina in the shower???

lol!! :laugh: Though apparently they didn't have any sexual chemistry right? On Angie's part i'd think she was crazy :whistle: If this is accurate of course.

Edit here's the blurb

Leonardo DiCaprio

The pair showered together in his hotel suite, but Angelina reportedly told friends that there was “little sexual rapport” between the two. Ouch.

I never wanted Leo and Brad could be friends, and they don't have to be.

And this thing with Angelina, we will never know if it's true or not. But Leo and Angelina would also do a movie together... Leo was suppose to make the main character in Robert De Niro movie: The Good Shepherd, but he give up and Matt Damon did... oh my, now I realized Matt Damom is DA official replacement. lol :rofl:

I don't think Leonardo and Brad are friends or anything... and THANK GOD! because that would be extremely weird. That Leo didn't bang Angelina in the shower???

lol!! :laugh: Though apparently they didn't have any sexual chemistry right? On Angie's part i'd think she was crazy :whistle: If this is accurate of course.

Edit here's the blurb

Leonardo DiCaprio

The pair showered together in his hotel suite, but Angelina reportedly told friends that there was

Matt Damom is DA official replacement. lol :rofl:

Ohhh! Poor Matt :laugh:

An article from Lainey that I'm going to call "Strange Sweet words of a often bitch" :laugh:

Romeo & Juliet!

I know I’ve mentioned this before...

But I LOVE Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo & Juliet. It’s in my personal Top 10 of all time, that’s how much I love it. Thank you Eleni and Corelli for giving me the DVD. I should watch it tonight since Leo’s rekindled my quiver.

Anyway, the AFI Awards are happening in Hollywood this afternoon and look!

It’s Leo and Claire! It’s Romeo and Juliet!

Just for fun, I’m pulling some old photos of the two in similar poses. How young! (I was too!)

God, when they smiled at each other, I exploded in the theatre. Even now, just watching the trailer.

Sh-t...

I totally forgot Paul Rudd was in it.

PS. Have you ever seen them rehearsing the pool scene? They are LITTLE KIDS. It’s the second video below.

The thing with Lainey is that I think she was always a fan of Leo's. Though I think the backlash occured because she felt foolish being wrong about leo and she who shall not be named... because she was going on and on about them being so in love etc etc. So now she's finally got the sense knocked back into her :p

I don't think Leonardo and Brad are friends or anything... and THANK GOD! because that would be extremely weird. That Leo didn't bang Angelina in the shower??? I mean seriously :unsure:

What?....Is that a joke or not Princess? :blink::laugh:

Edit here's the blurb

Leonardo DiCaprio

The pair showered together in his hotel suite, but Angelina reportedly told friends that there was little sexual rapport between the two. Ouch.

I thought it was all a lie?! I had heard things but was like "Leo and Ange... psssssh!"

Whoaaaa, I need to crawl out from under my boulder more often :laugh: but then again, I don't actually care that much :rofl:

the most unusual for me is Why we have to learn about these details??? Little sexual rapport???

Even if they aren't true is something like eww!!! Is like those crazy rumors that were hearing about Brad and Angelina and their wild jungle sex :laugh: OMG!!!