Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So we have one more nomination??? :hell yea!: :ddr: :nicole: Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Who run this motha...."! LOL

I can see there's a new blonde around and we dont know who she is....damn it! We need a further investigation girls! :knives: :ninja:

Someone is feeling a little taste of Oscar in the air or it's just me? :gocho:

I tell you who else the girl reminds me of, I can't imagine her being her, but she does favor her at least to me :p

She reminds me Tiger Wood's ex wife model Elin Nordegren

Also, Fash, Lola, ByPrincess , thanks, for more information about Isabel Lucas ;)

post-52324-0-1446081700-78651_thumb.jpg

Fash

Thanks for information as to who mentioned Brooke :)

The identity of the blonde girl is still a mystery for me, she does resemble all this girls mentioned especially Brooklyn but she's clearly any of them at least not for me.

Off course I'AM SO CURIOUS to know who is her but as solange said, as long as he's happy it's ok. And seems he was dining with her but we still don't know if this is something, could be nothing or could be... who knows? I just wonder if he's with her since his friends left Sidney? Because we don't heard about him in the last few days going out, just working so could be a possibility that he had been quietly dating this lady, just my guess.

Fash

That did that on purpose as they knew our Sherlock Team was looking for a good mystery after our green bracelet job :p

she resembles Sooooo many people

Bwah haha maybe! :rofl: Leo and mind games are synonymous with eachother :whistle:

Though if they end up being a couple we are bound to find out who she is eventually.... if not we can always collectively make up a name for her :laugh:

Armie talking about being nominated at SAG, he also talked about Leo's nom, I'am happy for Armie too, he's such a nice guy and for the few scenes I could saw he's was really good.

Armie Hammer is the first to admit he didn't spend a lot of time tossing and turning over the possibility of receiving a SAG Award nomination Wednesday morning. The 25-year-old actor, who was recognized for his supporting role opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Clint Eastwood's "J. Edgar," was fast asleep when the nominees were announced.

"My wife woke me up and said, 'Baby, baby! … You got nominated for a SAG Award!' And I went, 'Oh, that's so great!' And then I just rolled over and went back to sleep."

Hammer, who plays J. Edgar Hoover's close confidante Clyde Tolson, eventually came to again and gathered his thoughts. "I'm definitely more and more excited as I'm waking up and as the day is getting going," he said. "It's a huge honor."He added, "We worked really hard on this, we all did: Leo, Clint. I'm so excited that Leo got nominated as well [for best actor]. He could not deserve it more. So to see it appreciated by our peers is very nice."

thanks to shaolin1990 from yuku for the find.

My gosh the Bellazon squad Is unstoppable!. :rofl:

And like the mystery seems part of Leo's life (particularly his love life) we always have something to investigate :laugh:

:morning: Now, in view of all the evidence so far...

I think Lola it's right. Looks like could be Erin, I mean... the dress, model, blonde.

By the way Lola, I agree... Erin is kinda hot :yes: