Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Yes, I agree it is good that such articles are reposted in papers all over the world in different languages for all to enjoy :)

Pami

I wasn't going to say anything, but, yes, I spotted you right away :)

In the background on the left , right ?

Fash

I think it is because she really was just the housekeeper as I earlier thought she might be :)

I was sure the Aussie press would be ALL OVER those Mystery Blonde pics

I noticed that Chuck posted the same 11/11/11 pix from Leo's party , as well as, the pix of the bubbly :)

media_932953.jpg

media_935297.jpg

Fash

I think it is because she really was just the housekeeper as I earlier thought she might be :)

Hmmm don't know if I buy that she's the housekeeper :whistle: but that's still a possibilty I guess lol

Though how would the press know that... and if they did they could have easily hidden that fact because she does look like the model type and it would go with the other stories they've been writing. Now i'm more curious about this lol.

Thanks for Chuck's B-Day pics. :wave:

Barbie Thanks for commercial video :wave:

Aw... great pics, girls.

The Daily Telegraph claims they are behind in filming, so I'm sure the cast is willing to film on Saturday's if that means they can all be home for Christmas .

Ya, I hope that Leo finish the filming soon because I'm really looking forward to the start of his work in Django... more I hear about this movie, more I get excited. Thanks Oxford by the tweets and pics.

Indonesian FRIENSHIP braclet

How cool is that? I love this man soooooo hard. Congrats for close the case of the bracelet, Ox.

Thanks Fash for the old pics. Another interview that I've never seen :(. But I hope that one day I'll see, it's just a matter of waiting :laugh:.

Thanks Princess for the news and pics, especially the one "Leo robbing a bank"... I could easily be his hostage :laugh: :laugh:.

Thanks Lola by the pic from Chuck's mobli. Another place to extract information :whistle:. The boat ride was especially excited, full of women :laugh:.

Thanks Pami for the article from Veja... really awesome. Great words about Leo.

And thanks Barbie for the commercial video.

Nanda

What I liked about the boat ride clip is you can see they just rode it with other tourists; they didn't opt for a private star ride :)

Yes, for sure with Django and Gassby Leo fans have much to look forward to in 2012 .

Personally at the end of the ride I would have paid the boat company extra for the thrill of the riding the waves with Leo :D

Thanks Princess for the news and pics, especially the one "Leo robbing a bank"... I could easily be his hostage :laugh: :laugh:.

Girl! I must warn you that when he tells you "Give me everything you have"; he doesn't refers exactly everything you have!!!!! So don't get too much excited :laugh:

Wow I leave for 2 hours and 2 more pages are added! Thanks everyone! :laugh:

I just have to thank everyone for all the leo, ethan, tobey and lukas pics! I wonder how long they'll stay in sydney? Or if Leo will celebrate thanksgiving down in Sydney. I also wonder if Ethan brought his kids? Probably not, but Ethans daughter could hang with tobeys daughters :wub:

Fashiondream

Hmmm don't know if I buy that she's the housekeeper but that's still a possibilty I guess lol

Though how would the press know that... and if they did they could have easily hidden that fact because she does look like the model type and it would go with the other stories they've been writing. Now i'm more curious about this lol.

I agree I don't think she looks like a housekeeper, defiently model looking. I was also hopeing they would right something about her just to see if the press had any information about her. Although once again, I'm thinking she was just part of their group :p

I remember see tweets about when they all went to ride the race cars

The video only shows Chuck doing it, but we know all the guys did

I wonder which one was in the white car who almost rear ends him when he takes off.

When you look at some of these videos you see where they pulled ideas for Entourage

Racing clip

http://www.mobli.com/media/show/id/13281?r...p;refoffset=246

Kat

I was kidding about her being housekeepe :)

I think what hurt them following it up is that there were no pix of her and Leo in the same spot like they had with Ghenea that then allowed them more to makeup their stories of a romance.