Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the tweets. But ugh...Johnny. I used to be such a fan but now he comes across as such a try hard moron after he went on about Roman Polanski not "being able" to rape girls now that's he old. Stfu, Johnny. Don't like hin anymore. AND HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES FOR SO LONG. :( Now I feel vomit-ish when I see his face. HAHA, IDK.

I am so, so glad Leo did not sign that petition in regards to Roman P. I kept looking for his name and I was SO happy when it never popped up. Martin Scorsese signed it too but...alas, failure, but I can't not see Leo movies. :laugh:

WARNING: made up and not funny article, but it scared the shit out of me :evil:

What's wrong with those people :o

Actor - Leonardo Dicaprio Dies In Snowboard Accident

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Actor Leonardo Dicaprio is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - August 6, 2011.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Leonardo Dicaprio lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Leonardo Dicaprio was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing

About Zermatt Ski Resort - While neighboring Gstaad is one of the world's top resorts with its three five-star hotels and St. Moritz is more popular, most rank Zermatt as Switzerland's top resort. A remarkably peaceful getaway, the village is peaceful thanks to its car-free environment. Amazingly picturesque, Zermatt holds the world's second biggest lift-served vertical drop and receives huge snowfalls thanks to its altitude.

http://leonardo.dicaprio.mediafetcher.com/...ctor_skiing.php

WARNING: made up and not funny article, but it scared the shit out of me :evil:

What's wrong with those people :o

Actor - Leonardo Dicaprio Dies In Snowboard Accident

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Actor Leonardo Dicaprio is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - August 6, 2011.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Leonardo Dicaprio lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Leonardo Dicaprio was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing

About Zermatt Ski Resort - While neighboring Gstaad is one of the world's top resorts with its three five-star hotels and St. Moritz is more popular, most rank Zermatt as Switzerland's top resort. A remarkably peaceful getaway, the village is peaceful thanks to its car-free environment. Amazingly picturesque, Zermatt holds the world's second biggest lift-served vertical drop and receives huge snowfalls thanks to its altitude.

http://leonardo.dicaprio.mediafetcher.com/...ctor_skiing.php

Wow, most ridiculous story that :blink: ... nearly kills a person of the heart. What dumbest site! They write that the fake site in lowercase letters at the bottom, but if a person reads and don't realize it believes the nonsense that they post.

Thanks for post, wijn. If you don't put the warning I was going to cry now :laugh: .

And thanks girls for all photos, videos and tweets. You're the best :wave: .

So sad... on weekends we don't have almost none news of Leo, he always disappears :magic:. What, where and with who he doing? :gocho::Angel::idk:

Dear Lord, this makes so scared right now! Thank God, is not true!

But who invented such a horrible thing like this, what this people have in mind? and what this site is about? Ridiculous, why they play with people like this? It's not funny, this people who invent this kind of things should go arrested.

My heart jumped out when I saw this now...and more so when I saw that pic in their site,what a fright! I hate this kind of people,how can they make up these kinda stories? :yuckky:

I don't know Pami, it's a horrible thing to do, bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And your avi is lovely!

Tks Barbie and so is yours! :) :heart:

J.Edgar? Where are you? :anger:

Wijn that article you posted made me want to have a heart attack. THANK GOODNESS ITS NOT TRUE!!! :D Leos not the first to have this happen, fake deaths seem to be part of this industry ;)

Thanks aOMG for the tweet of them at il trem in L.A. Hope we can get some more tweets/sightings of it. Pics would be nice too :wub: :p

Thanks Halo for the pic!

Halo

Thanks for photo of girl by what is supposed to be Leo's house in Verona :)

I guess this is suppose to be the apt that is mentioned in the Italian tabloid articles below that appeared in June. The articles that claimed that Leo & Blake would return to see Midsummer Night's Dream and officially move into his new apt . I wonder if the girl is just going by what she read in these articles that one of the apts she is standing infront of belongs to Leo ?

souvenir photo in the Arena, a walk around Piazza Erbe and even pop into the church. A romantic evening around the city, visiting the monuments as a couple of tourists whatsoever. But they are Mr. Titanic and her Gossip Girl, that is, the Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio and his new girlfriend (and star of the show for teenagers most in vogue at the moment) Blake Lively. Were paparazzi last Friday for a walk around Verona, and rumor has it that Di Caprio took the opportunity to buy an apartment of your dreams in Piazza Bra. A penthouse with terrace and views of the Arena for what would be willing to pay four million euros.

We'll see if the nice Leonardo will really take home in one of the busiest tourist areas of the city, with the risk of being assaulted by crowds of fans as soon as you dare to cross the threshold of the house. For now, while the mayor Flavio Tosi already hoping to give him honorary citizenship, to his admirers from Verona to do is cross your fingers and pass the time enjoying the photos of the star kneeling before the girl that takes a souvenir photo in the ' Arena. Or, while (with the air rather bored) sits on the banks of the Cathedral next to that familiar Lively immortalises the temple with the phone. In the pictures, immediately picked up by American internet sites that specialize in gossip, we see a DiCaprio in jeans and a purple shirt with a baseball cap pulled down over his face to avoid recognition. His "Juliet", however, in sandals and polka-dot dress. They seem fascinated by Verona, which was only the last leg of a tour in recent weeks has led them to visit some of the most beautiful cities in Europe, starting with Monaco and Venice. A very short stay, since just two days after they were spotted at Disneyland in the company of some friends. And who knows if the next time you'll see DiCaprio and Blake Lively in the city, will be at their move to Piazza Bra. Do not just have to wait.

Andrea Priante

The News launched by magazine novella 2000 bounced on all the gossip and specialized sites... in the city is broke the waiting for the arrival of Leonardo DiCaprio that should be right in Verona tomorrow evening at the representation of the famous play at the Teatro Romano

William Shakespeare's' a midsummer night dream

The handsome American is expected in the company of his new flame, the star of the show Gossip Girl, Blake Lively, who recently told the international tabloids have predicted his marriage with Di Caprio at the age of nine years.Whether or not the couple arrive tomorrow evening on the banks of the Adige, a positive effect has already established: according to the organizers of the Shakespeare Festival after the announcement there has been a surge in sales of tickets for tomorrow evening and are free just yet very few places, while the former has already reached tonight's sold out. Leonardo Di Caprio embracing the opportunity to inaugurate his new acquisition: the penthouse views Arena bought a few weeks ago during his visit to Ground Scala with the beautiful actress. This is an apartment of 350 square meters with a terrace overlooking Piazza Bra additional 250 square feet, six bedrooms, three bathrooms, one with a bath-like pool of four meters and a large living room costing nearly 4 million euros.Behind the deal there would be Proto Alexander Consulting, a company in Milan that had confirmed the sale to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie of a villa from 32 million euros in the Valpolicella.To confirm the interest DiCaprio came to Verona was then a photo of the "paparazzi" Verona Luca Ghidoni who had surprised the new couple during a mini-tour that incognito through the streets of the city. The two had visited the Roman theater, the church of Santa Anastasia to find then closed the famous balcony of Juliet and take the car to go to the sanctuary of the Torricelle. The next day, before leaving for the United States, the two were spotted by a saleman in Via Mazzini and other citizens who had claimed to have seen the handsome head to Juliet's house allowed them to show his girlfriend the place Verona's most popular with tourists from all over the world.DiCaprio's love for Verona exploded last summer when the actor had attended one of Zeffirelli opera in the Arena. Fascinated by the magic of the city and its beauties, he began looking for a house on the bank of the Adige, in particular DiCaprio had expressed a willingness to a home view arena. At the time he was engaged to the Israeli model Bar Rafaeli, . Not finding one in the city center, DiCaprio had optioned for three months in the castle of Camino Monferrato, option, however, was not renewed when the project life with Rafaeli had gone to the mountain.And so, the American star is back to his original idea of �€‹�€‹"satisfied" this time just a penthouse view of the arena to share with new love Blake Lively.

Aomg

Thanks for Leo and Blake sighting at Il Trem :)

I guess we can now assume Leo wouldn't be hitting the clubs later with Johnny & Keanu .

Wijn

My sentiment as well

What's wrong with those people

Solange

Thanks for link about BBC guy and Verona apt. ;)