Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Can't they go swimming or something?

I'm up for anything that involves Leo shirtless

Yes wijn, please. :blush:

Thanks JouJou, oxford, kat, sick, by_princess and solange for all news, tweets and especially the photos... he's gorgeous in all.

And agree, solange. Leo's hair is so beautiful... and how is shining these days. I love :wub: .

Leo just called Wahlberg "Marky Mark." BECAUSE HE CAN.
Wahlberg just KILLED it at hfpa luncheon. Tells DiCaprio, "Lautner (who's here) is the new guy. We're done." Funny!!!

Very funny :laugh::hehe::rofl: .

More of sexy Leo. He seemed to be the best dessert at the luncheon.

I couldn't agree more with you, oxford. Very well said :laugh: .

thanks by princess, oxford, sick and solange for all this amazing pics of Leo, he looks really fine and I liked his hair mostly because it's very bonde and I love it... :heart: also loved that his shirt is a bit open and this makes him even more sexy. :drool: :blush:

thanks Jou for more tweets.

this one is my fave: he have a powerful glance and the most interesting is that he don't make any effort to be sexy because is natural, it's on him.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/bbe1fa143535919

Melanie G.

@Prof_Melanie Melanie G.

Ummmm. No. Just no."@eonline: Is Taylor Lautner the Next Leonardo DiCaprio...and Mark Wahlberg?! eonli.ne/pEnMzC"

Moflo19 Monica Escobar

Lautner the next Leo DiCaprio or Mark Wahlberg???!!! bwuhahahahaaahahahaha

6 minutes ago

Amen, sister.

Melanie G.

@Prof_Melanie Melanie G.

Ummmm. No. Just no."@eonline: Is Taylor Lautner the Next Leonardo DiCaprio...and Mark Wahlberg?! eonli.ne/pEnMzC"

Moflo19 Monica Escobar

Lautner the next Leo DiCaprio or Mark Wahlberg???!!! bwuhahahahaaahahahaha

6 minutes ago

Amen, sister.

+ 1 billion!

Jou

Me, too :)

I like all his movie hair, including Dom Cobb. I was referring to the slicked back style he used to wear sometimes for different events.

Also,

Solange, Sic, By Princess ,Winterborne

Thanks for more great HFP pix :)

Winterborne

Thanks for Lautner/DiCaprio tweets. I agree with their reactions :)

Aomg

Thanks for WB lot tweet :)

I saw more pix of Blake on set today in Daily Mail article. Now , whenever, she is photographed on phone and smiling, they speculate that she is talking with Leo .

i agree with barilace - I dont think Blake bought that bracelet for Leo - it's not something he would wear.If U notice he doesnt usually wear a watch except at events and he only occasionally wears jewelry. He wears those bracelets that are woven or other material but not like gold or silver type.

2011-08-04T222842Z_01_LAB03_RTRIDSP_3_USA.jpg

haha, I bet Mark W said that about Taylor L. as kind of a joke and not really meaning it. I mean, Taylor may be much younger but he doesn't hold a candle to Mark and certainly not Leo! Anyway, as far as acting chops, Taylor doesnt even belong in the same sentence as Leo and Mark.I dont even find TL attractive tho I know some others do - he just looks plastic and boring.

Oh yeah, I bet Mark was just joking or like....trying to like..idk? Joke without insulting Taylor. LOL.

But I already see the media being all: OMG IS TAYLOR THE NEXT LEO?!?!?!111

And I already want to barf when people say Robert Pattinson is the next Leo. Just say noooooooo. Leo did shit like The Basketball Diaries at a younger age than Robert Pattinson and what is Robert P doing? Being in Twilight. :laugh: I mean not to diss vampire stuff because The Vampire Diaries is my favorite show atm but OMG JUST NO. ROBERT PATTINSON GO HOME, SON. All that enrages~ me :laugh:

Oh yeah, I bet Mark was just joking or like....trying to like..idk? Joke without insulting Taylor. LOL.

But I already see the media being all: OMG IS TAYLOR THE NEXT LEO?!?!?!111

And I already want to barf when people say Robert Pattinson is the next Leo. Just say noooooooo. Leo did shit like The Basketball Diaries at a younger age than Robert Pattinson and what is Robert P doing? Being in Twilight. :laugh: I mean not to diss vampire stuff because The Vampire Diaries is my favorite show atm but OMG JUST NO. ROBERT PATTINSON GO HOME, SON. All that enrages~ me :laugh:

I think they used to say that about Rob when Twilight first made him big but after he made some flicks that went nowhere and he got bad reviews, those "the next Leo" thing has died down with him.

If anyone right now is going to go big like Leo, it'll be someone like Ryan Gosling - I mean, he is very successful now but he is still not a widely known actor worldwide but he has a lot of new movies coming out which seem like thy might be in the awards race. Critics already seem to love Ryan.

OMG IS TAYLOR THE NEXT LEO?!?!?!111

post-17085-0-1446088657-7987_thumb.gif

I don't consider Ryan young enough to get the "next Leo" saying about him. :laugh: IDK. I know Leo is like what...8-10 years older than him but I see them almost possibly checking out the same types of roles/scripts. LOL it's probably just me but I always picture Leo as probably younger than he is (OMG LEO AND RYAN SHOULD BE IN A MOVIE TOGETHER STAT.) I don't know of any young actor nowadays that could blossom right away (18ish year old) like Leo did from the get-go in This Boy's Life and What's Eating Gilbert Grape. *ponders* Hmm. No one comes to mind.

But yes, ITA. Ryan is an awesome actor.

Hey girls!!! :wave:

I think Leo is something special and rare you know,he has an incredible talent and charisma,and now everyone in Hollywood wants to find the "next Leo"! I need to be sincere,I dont think we'll have a "new Leo" soon,because he was a phenomenon, perhaps something only seen at the time of James Dean, another very successful young actor but unfortunately died very young. Come on,Leo is the best!!! :clap:

Of course there are many good actors ,but dunno,I feel like Leo is the best thing in Hollywood nowadays,that's my opinion. :)

Just loved the pics,and he looks damn hoooooooooooooot!! :drool: Tks!

Agree with you girls...

Mark drank in this lunch? Because NO WAY Taylor can be compared with Leo. I never laughed so hard... we just found out that Mark is a comedian, that's all.

Are you kidding me?

disgusted_gif.gif

Taylor even manages to win an MTV Movie Award of Robert Pattinson, that "actor" weird. I want to see how these actors will continue his career, because thanks to God the vampire movies are dying. Is so sickening and sad... just horrible :yuckky: .

(Sorry if anyone here is a fan, but this is my opinion... I'm tired of all appeal of the media, but it's just that they simply don't have talent, don't have really. Valentine's Day, Remember Me and Water For Elephants are so boring).

And no, definitely not... Taylor wasn't and never will be more beautiful than Leo. Mark beyond drunk is also blind. He's not so bad, but compare with our Leo is too much <_< .

The press lost no time and has published this on all sites.

Thanks aomg and winterbone by the tweets.

Thanks winterbone and barbie for more photos.

that's right Nanda, is not to be mean but it's truth, this guys like Lautner and Pattinson don't have talent, sorry. Maybe the girls can find them hot and attractive (DON'T INCLUDE ME)but it is just a mania with this vampires thing but can't be compared to what happened with Leo, because in first place Leo was always talented way before leomania fever, and Titanic was a huge and good movie and not this twilight crap. Leo made very daring and difficult characters and he was phenomenal on this movies and that was before Titanic, his oscar nod at the age of 19 just shows the big difference between Leo and this new guys, Leo it is in another level, sorry I don't think they can reach this, EVER!

I also see that sites are reporting this but I really thing that Mark was joking about Taylor Lautner, Really! No way he can be good as Leo!!!

Thanks for all the pix and opinions, ladies! :flower: Here's a video clip of Mark's speech from ET... I wish they put Leo's speech up, but you can see him at the beginning where he tries to swipe the other check as he's leaving. :D

Entertainment Tonight

DiCaprio, presenting a $350,000 grant to the Film Foundation for its preservation efforts, ribbed Wahlberg as he yielded the stage, calling him "Marky Mark."

Wahlberg was quick to retort.

"I'm sitting next to a guy over there, Leo, who's better looking than you and in better shape than me," Wahlberg said, pointing to "Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner. "We're screwed, man. 'Titanic' and 'Boogie Nights' were a long time ago."

Variety