Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OMG!!!!! I AM SO UPSET!!!!!!!! :angry:

I was looking on twitter for Leo stuff, and someone tweeted about the Leo J.Edgar trailer, and put up the link, I got SO excited and went to watch it............ IT WAS A FAKE!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :angry: :( :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4poPabC51c...eature=youtu.be

ARGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Now I am very upset!

Hey, girls. Leo in Vegas ... nice! Thanks for the tweets.

That is a thing that I love in Leo: he takes his work seriously, but it is to enjoy life without worrying about what others think. This is really cool.

I'm in of the two campaigns: Barbie and Pami.

we want to see a Leo's baby!!!
No more stupid gossips!

The Brazilian sites are always late and ill-informed. I've got used to it.

All photos you posted are beautiful ... hard to choose just one. Leo is so caring in all of them. But I have to say I love this picture of him with Gisele :wub: . So natural and lovely. Also many pictures with Bar. I think that is why many people are suspect this relationship with Blake is fake ... has no photo of them as a couple. They want to see more pictures to really believe that they're a real couple.

Thanks for the video oxford. So sexy :drool: . I loved, great find :laugh: .

Hey, kat ... that video with the fake trailer shows how much the people are anxious to see the movie :D .

My theory on why there was that curbside pic which seems so unusual considering how Leo doesnt do much public displays of affection with GFs and why there are more pics of intimate (like kissing) pics of Giz and Leo is mainly because Giz seems to be a very demonstrative person and also more equal in the degree of fame/$$ to Leo than the other GFs, and also she is more of a forceful personality - I mean, if she wants to kiss a BF in public she's gonna do it whereas with perhaps his other GFs, he was the one more in control and dictating how they behave when they were out in public. Like, we never saw kissing oics of Leo and Bar at bb games whereas there are a ton of Leo/Giz at the LAker games kissing and being very close - maybe that is partly cause Giz/Leo also sat in seats not courtside often. But besides the one of the kissing curbside, I remember pics of them kssing out in public while biking or while they were at a farmer's market in NYC. I think the only kissing in public pics of Bar and LEo were very early on when they were out and about in Paris.

With Leo and Blake, it's too early to see where it will go. One thing different of course is that Blake is also in the same business and when they are both working in different locations, how that's gonna affect things. Modeling takes models to different locations but they are short trips.

btw, does anyone else remember a supposed early quote from Leo about the reason he wouldn't date an actress was they were too neurotic or too insecure or something like that? Not sure if that was a real quote from him but I remember reading something like that years ago. I always thought about that quote when I read about the supposed relationship he had with Alicia Silverstone.

Awwwwwwww! Such great pictures! :heart:

I think Gisele is just a very feely touchy person with her boyfriends. I know I see pictures of her and her husband and she's always hanging on him or touching him. I don't think Leo is that much into PDA and neither was Bar so that's why we didn't see many pictures of them all feely touchy. But he and Gisele were constantly touching. Sex musta been hot. :laugh: :laugh:

Wow lots to read! :) Thanks for all the pix, vids, articles, tweets, and interesting conversation everyone! :flower: :flower: :flower:

The director's cut of the new DiCaprio "Find Me" commercial series

http://www.jhprod.com/

The only commercial I've wanted to be longer. :D Thank you! :flower:

Echo6979 Jessica Smith

Leonardo DiCaprio was at our show tonight. The cast seemed more excited about him than about Vice President Biden a couple weeks ago.

But of course! :laugh:

Not really Leo related, but heres an article where Carey Mulligan talks about Gatsby quite a bit. I'm pretty excited to see Carey and Leo as an onscreen pair :wub: I think the'll be adorable! :heart:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/24/c...y_n_907972.html

Good interview, thank you! :flower:

I believe she went back to work on Savages last night. This other girl (Clark Gilmer twitter) she's working with on the movie tweeted that she (Clark) had to miss a red carpet last because of work on Savages. :flower:

Someone in the movie is tweeting? How cool. I hope there is someone like that on the Gatsby set. :)

hey,girls: how about another campaign?

we want to see a Leo's baby!!!

:yes:

oxford, my ovaries are exploding looking at those baby pix. :p :laugh:

Hi everyone! I think it's great people here can have discussions now without resorting to acting stupid or name-calling. Wijn (I hope U dont mind me shortening your name). I really wasnt referring to you in my recent comment about whether I would be for a BarLeo reunion

I was referring to another poster on the Bar board at Bellazon who is now about the only person who posts there constantly. She was so gung-ho about them as a couple but when they broke up, it was all about how awful he is and making veiled indirect insults at him with her comments (and LEo's new GF) and And I can just bet, the only reason she came to know Bar was cuz Leo started dating her. Now how her new BF is so wonderful,goodlooking,perfect guy for her...how does she know that? From a few piX? And to her Bar is perfect angel; she could do no wrong. As much as I agree with you all that Leo is certainly not perfect and has several faults, so does everyone else including Bar.

Now about drawing conclusions..... Okay, I will now agree you have a right to draw conclusions based on what you read from mostly gossip magazines or gossip sites. I choose not to do that. I doubt very much tho that Giz and Leo broke uo cuz he cheated on her. I followed them very closely as a couple. In fact, when they were apart for a while, it was Giz who got together right away with her Brazilian boyfriend -this is not based on gossip, there were photos and interviews where he talked about him and Giz together (the brazilian). When Leo and Giz finally broke up, she hooked up almost immediately with Kelly Slater - they even went on together to Bali and she posted pics on her website. I am not saying she cheated but she must have had these guys on the sidelines waiting before she broke up with Leo. And real evidence that LEo cheated on her? Just heresay and tabloid stuff I think.

What I hate the most is when people call Leo immature, stuck in childhood, weird, or even suggest he s gay cuz he hasn't gotten married at age 36-37. If that were the case, a LOT of people must be gay or lesbians. Some people just dont want to get married and be committed to one person, and I dont think that makes a person immature or whatever. How many marriages end up in divorce or with people cheating on each other?

Would I love to see Leo be married and have babies with someone he wanted to marry? OF COURSE! But just cuz I want it doesnt make me mad at him cuz he doesnt do it.I think part of him does want to be married and have kids, esp when he sees his friends like Toby, Ethan, and Alex having a family of their own. But he is a smart man and he is not gonna marry someone just to make others happy or just to have a baby. It has gotta be the right woman. I hope hope he meets her. :wave::heart:

I couldn't agree more. You said everything I wanted to say but didn't know how. ;)

My theory on why there was that curbside pic which seems so unusual considering how Leo doesnt do much public displays of affection with GFs and why there are more pics of intimate (like kissing) pics of Giz and Leo is mainly because Giz seems to be a very demonstrative person and also more equal in the degree of fame/$$ to Leo than the other GFs, and also she is more of a forceful personality - I mean, if she wants to kiss a BF in public she's gonna do it whereas with perhaps his other GFs, he was the one more in control and dictating how they behave when they were out in public. Like, we never saw kissing oics of Leo and Bar at bb games whereas there are a ton of Leo/Giz at the LAker games kissing and being very close - maybe that is partly cause Giz/Leo also sat in seats not courtside often. But besides the one of the kissing curbside, I remember pics of them kssing out in public while biking or while they were at a farmer's market in NYC. I think the only kissing in public pics of Bar and LEo were very early on when they were out and about in Paris.

With Leo and Blake, it's too early to see where it will go. One thing different of course is that Blake is also in the same business and when they are both working in different locations, how that's gonna affect things. Modeling takes models to different locations but they are short trips.

btw, does anyone else remember a supposed early quote from Leo about the reason he wouldn't date an actress was they were too neurotic or too insecure or something like that? Not sure if that was a real quote from him but I remember reading something like that years ago. I always thought about that quote when I read about the supposed relationship he had with Alicia Silverstone.

Fewer vacation pix probably. :p

I don't remember that quote and would be surprised if he said anything like that since he has to work with actresses all the time. I don't think they would like to be considered neurotic. ;) Then again, he was sometimes quite free with his thoughts back in the day. :whistle: I've noticed he's not nearly as open as he used to be in both interviews and pap pix. I didn't think he would date an actress because of the extra attention they bring and their similarly hectic schedules, but he went and proved me wrong. :laugh:

oh, thanks everyone for that lovely pics of Leo and his ladies, I think he was affectionate with all of them, but the girls have different personalities, that's why I think he acts different depending on the girl.

And Leo was such a cute baby, but for sure his baby/girl or boy will be the cutest thing ever. But we have to know whom will be mom? Maybe Blake...

Leo appears to be back in L.A. at Stevie Wonder concert

From Twitter

Aminor60: Sitting behind Leonardo DiCaprio about to see Stevie Wonder live in Hollywood #great

3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

This tweeter says he is ,also, at Hollywood Bowl Stevie Wonder concert and saw Leo & Blake

masonmoonie Mason Moon

And Blake Lively and her boy, Leo

15 minutes ago

Mason Moon

masonmoonie Mason Moon

Siler of Heroes: Spotted at the Hollywood Bowl

30 minutes ago

This guy is excited as I would be :)

jerryghionis Jerry Ghionis

OMG! If it's not enough being at the Hollywood Bowl watching Stevie Wonder, Leonardo Dicaprio sits next to us!

22 minutes ago

And another tweeter sighting of Leo at concert

edena eden

aaannd Leonardo DiCaprio is here! *siiigh* #HollywoodBowl

17 minutes ago

Solange

Yes, remember that Leo has long been big Stevie Wonder fan .

Gee, they wouldn't ban you because you are having trouble sizing your sig would they ?? I sure hope NOT ! :)

I just wish one of these tweeter would put their cellphone camera to use !!!

And, like you, I do always check out a person's twitter account to see if they seem legit or just blowing smoke.

Not really Leo related, but heres an article where Carey Mulligan talks about Gatsby quite a bit. I'm pretty excited to see Carey and Leo as an onscreen pair :wub: I think the'll be adorable! :heart:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/24/c...y_n_907972.html

Love Carey.... super happy she's Daisy. Thank you for the article Kat!!

OMG!!!!! I AM SO UPSET!!!!!!!! :angry:

I was looking on twitter for Leo stuff, and someone tweeted about the Leo J.Edgar trailer, and put up the link, I got SO excited and went to watch it............ IT WAS A FAKE!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :angry: :( :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4poPabC51c...eature=youtu.be

ARGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Now I am very upset!

I hear ya... those fake twitters really annoy the hell out of me too!!! Especially when it comes to the Hoover trailer because like you i'm really anticipating it sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! I feel like any day now we should be getting a trailer.... hear that Clint? Any day now :p

Lovely pics girls!!! :wub:

That's why I really think Leo is a good boyfriend,he always seems so caring and careful about them! :)

I feel the same way too Pami!!!!!

Solange I agree with your comments!! :wave:

He's back in LA already! Boy Leo sure gets around ... I guess Las Vegas was just a weekend trip. Leo lives the life :p Thanks for tweets Oxford.

Solange

Yes, remember that Leo has long been big Stevie Wonder fan .

Gee, they wouldn't ban you because you are having trouble sizing your sig would they ?? I sure hope NOT ! :)

I just wish one of these tweeter would put their cellphone camera to use !!!

And, like you, I do always check out a person's twitter account to see if they seem legit or just blowing smoke.

I dont know oxford - the moderator sent me another PM and he /she was MAD cuz this is like the 3rd siggie they removed.I told him Im not doing it on purpose; Im just dumb about things like re-sizing pix