Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A few more Capri pix

They seem to be on their way to see the famed Blue Grotto

post-52324-0-1446088500-03243_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088500-06848_thumb.jpg

The orange towel look . It appears to be Bradley Cooper with them :)

post-52324-0-1446088500-08007_thumb.jpg

Irmlein smiling at paps

post-52324-0-1446088500-09964_thumb.jpg

Another of bike duo

post-52324-0-1446088500-12972_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088500-16168_thumb.jpg

Blake and Tarantino

I don't know if any of you saw pix of Blake at Bafta event. But I noticed she took a photo with Leo's soon to be director Tarantino :)

Jou

Thanks for response about red head being Ryan :)

And, I agree, Leo by now seems to be quite adept at riding all type of bikes with his head in awkward positions.

Kat

If I'm able to find the Italian interview , I will be sure to post it for you :)

Thanks Oxford for more Capri pics of yesterday! And yup that seems to be Bradley sitting in the boat with them. How cool that there friends? :heart:

And Yes Oxford, I saw the pics of Blake posing with Tarantino at the BAFTA event! I posted them on Blakes thread! Kind of sweet her posing with Leos new director! :p She was also posing with Ed Westwick, her GossipGirl costar, but also Leos J.Edgar costar! :D

Thanks for more pix Oxford! :flower: That site has a few more... notice how mom is first to spot the paparazzo from the boat. ;)

http://www.isopix.be/view_main.aspx?MODE=H...;DDLB_CATALOG=1

Here's a couple of them without the watermarks:

http://www.hollywire.com/2011/07/leonardo-...ride-and-dinner

Sweet anecdote about Leo and Oma in a local Hawaiian newspaper:

http://www.staradvertiser.com/travel/hawai...ay_to_Hana.html

**I can picture Leo jumping up and down to get a coconut from the tree

Me too! And how about his Oma going with him off the beaten path like that... a couple of adventurous souls. :)

found this cute pic of Leo's parents

Irmelin and George, January 01, 1975

post-43201-0-1446088501-19578_thumb.jpg

Leo looks like both of them,but mainly his mom :wub:

He really does, but he got a couple of very important features from his dad: the brows, and the lips. :wub: George was ahead of his time with that hair cut: I don't remember the spiky mullet combo becoming popular until the 80's. :laugh:

is Leo still in Capri?

I believe he came back last night, but I haven't seen any tweets or other sightings to confirm that. But I haven't really looked either... Oxford has been spoiling us with her expert twitter findings. ;)

Hahahaha wow those dancing pics are CRAZY!! He soooo funny and I couldn't help but laugh at them all!! :laugh: Hes such a clown!

Thanks Oxford and aOMG!

Ryans wife seems to be very beautiful. And I was wondering, doesn't that girl in the red dress look like Karolina Kurkova? It looks alot like her, and it would have been cool if she was at the wedding also! :p I'm always looking at people in the background! :rofl:

Wow,fantastic pics girls!!!

Just loved the way how Leo dances!! :wub: He's indeed a clown! :laugh:

And it's also nice to see how happy he looks! Tks Oxford and AOMG,and tks girls for the articles!

And I was wondering, doesn't that girl in the red dress look like Karolina Kurkova? It looks alot like her, and it would have been cool if she was at the wedding also!

I have the same question kat! IMHO she's Karolina, cuz on the first pic,it's her profile :p

Yeah I know!! It is SO model Karolina Kurkova! How cool? :D

Yeah I know sick, I miss pics of him in L.A too :cry:

Heres the actual article from the Daily Mail :) All these words in this article are referring to the pics posted above by Oxford!

As one of the his generation's top ten heartthrobs, Leonardo DiCaprio has never been denied a beautiful woman on his arm.

But the star clearly couldn't decide which one it would be as he partied in Italy last week.

The Oscar-nominated actor was snapped dancing at a wedding reception with not one, but five different women, all of which were more than happy to be his partner

As he appeared to tango across the dancefloor, he grabbed a lady in a short yellow dress and took her along with him, much to her delight.

He then spun around a woman in a strapless black dress before cha cha cha-ing his way over to a women with blonde curly hair.

But his exertions left him ready for a slow dance and snuggled up to a blonde in a long red dress as they sashayed across the floor.

Leo, 36, was then snapped having a rather cosy and intimate chat with another blonde, possibly trying to convince her to join him for a dance.

The actor was at the Billionaires nightclub in Porto Cervo, Sardinia, one of the stops on his Italian holiday.

It was the wedding reception of Hollywood producer Ryan Kavanaugh and his new bride, dancer-choreographer Britta Lazenga and other celebrities at the event included actor Luke Wilson and Magic Johnson.

Kavanaugh and Lazenga were also seen getting on down on the dancefloor as their guests clapped and cheered.

But despite being the centre of female attention all night, onlookers said Leo, who split with long-term girlfriend Bar Refaeli in May and is now dating Gossip Girl star Blake Lively, left with a male friend at the end of the night.One told the People: 'He wasn't showing any signs of suffering from a break-up, he was dancing and talking to all the women.

He has been joined by his German-born mother Irmelin on the holiday as well as actor and friend Gerard Butler and was snapped dining with them on the island of Capri last week.

Leo was also spotted exploring Verona and Venice with Lively.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1RnuWJRzR

thanks kat for posting! :wave:

Jim Carroll-People Who Died

here is really rare clip of Leo and Jim Together walking at 2:50 and in the end,mark is there too :wub:

I made screen caps :p

post-52646-0-1446088511-34229_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446088511-36517_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446088511-39395_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446088511-40969_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446088511-42973_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446088511-44109_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446088511-45785_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446088511-46511_thumb.jpg

and gif :wub:

post-52646-0-1446088511-48709_thumb.gif

Tks Sick! Didnt know Leo ever been in a music video! hehe :laugh: