Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Thanks for tweet and bike pix even if they are not new.

As to missing Leo, well, we were treated to new pix of him from last Sunday with the guys , so , maybe, we will be again :)

Kat

Thanks for interview excerpt with "J Edgar" actor. It makes one even more anxious to see the film or at least a trailer :)

Also, thanks for excerpt about Baz returning to Australia. Another Leo fan told me she was told that Leo would head that way at end of July. So I would imagine he is somehwere still in States for July 4th celebrations.

I will have to tell him that you are going to start shooting off fireworks to he makes a photo appearance :blink:

Sick

Thanks for great assortment of Leo pix :)

I like the new J Edgar gif, and the one with him on beach with saying is hilarious !

Solange

Looking at the photo you posted I can see why person labeled it as such. It does take one's breath away , thanks :)

Thanks girls for pictures, news and tweets :wave: .

Solange... that picture is that?! Simply wonderful. I love Leo's eyes (of course), and in this picture you can even see the reflection of someone else (maybe the photographer) through his eyes. Beautiful :drool: !

And thank you, Sick. I loved the pictures you posted too.

Well, as we aren't updated news I'll post here a link to another interview that I read this week that is also of 2010, but has many interesting information.

What makes Leo laugh

People:

"Sacha Baron Cohen is ridiculous. He risks his life for a joke. When I saw him in Bruno, in shorts and a Hasidic black hat, running through the streets of Jerusalem, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm also a Jim Carrey fan. He's a genius. He can turn into creatures I've never seen."

Movies:

Woody Allen's Annie Hall and Manhattan. "There are moments where [Allen] pushes the boundaries, but they're films about real people."

TV:

DiCaprio loves reality TV shows. "I don't know why TV didn't have [them] before, because you can't replicate real-life drama or the idiocy of the human race."

YouTube:

"I have a bunch of videos I watch. 'Good Day Mr. Kubrick' is this guy Brian Atene's audition tape for Full Metal Jacket. It's phenomenal." Other favorites include the "Kung Fu Auditions" series and "Jumping Lizard."

Leo is very funny :laugh: .

http://www.usaweekend.com/article/20100205...ght-in-my-life-

haha right Oxford! :p yeah I would imagine he would want to be in the states for the 4rth of july to see the awesome fireworks! :D

Thanks Solange and Sick for the pics! lovely :wub:

And thanks nanda for the article. I think its funny how he likes Sacha Baren Cohen, he is indeed soooo funny! Loved Borat :rofl: Also interesting Sacha is married to Leos new Gatsby costar Isla Fisher!

Thanks for the article on what makes him laugh, Nanda, its very good!

Can you imagine Leo cranking up behind his laptop :rofl:

I would die to be able too look into his computer for a day,

very curious what I would find! :)

Thanks for the article on what makes him laugh, Nanda, its very good!

Can you imagine Leo cranking up behind his laptop :rofl:

very curious what I would find! :)

+1 :p

Thank you girls for soo many news!

Also tks Nanda for the article,it's good to know Leo is a Jim Carrey's fan,i also adore him,he's very funny!hehe :laugh:

I really wanna see more pics with Leo and Blake!

Beyonce is now confirmed in that project, I'd love to see Leo as well! :wub:

Hey girls!

I want to share some nice Leo's dialogues from some movies... :)

Titanic...

"Just the other day i was sleeping under a bridge and now i am in the grandest ship in the world and having champagne with you fine people"

Blood Diamond...

"Sometimes I wonder... will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago" - I love this one! :)

"This is Africa"

" You know, in America its bling bling but over here its bling blang...."

These are my favorites!hehe

So perhaps Leo could be down in Australia because Baz has now gone down there to start preparing for Gatsby.

With filming of The Great Gatsby reportedly set to begin in Sydney next month, we can hopefully expect more news of the upcoming production very soon. Indeed, Hugh Jackman recently let us all know that Baz Luhrmann and Catherine Martin have now headed back to Australia in preparation for the shoot. On 25 June, Jackman posted on his Twitter page the following tweet:

�€œwent to a farewell party 4 baz luhrmann & catherine martin who are heading down under 4 gatsby. bon voyage & birth to a future masterpiece!�€�

Jackman also posted a photo of Luhrmann and Martin at the party.

http://www.bazthegreatsite.com/newsupdates.htm

So maybe Leo could be down there finding a place or something?! I just want to know where the hell hes at again! :D

Or he could have gone to NY for the party? I guessed Australia because the woman who saw him at LAX was flying to Sydney and the International Terminals are all together at one end of the airport. He's been able to fly under the radar wherever he is and staying at a private residence, such as Lurhmann's compound in Australia (or Eastwood's in Carmel when he was there) would help facilitate that. Catherine has done costumes Luhrmann's films. Maybe he is down there for fittings. Or he could be at home. Easy to hide in L.A. too if you're not going out every night. ;)

Thanks Kat for the Baz/ Australia news and I like your thinking Joujou ;)

Kat I'll send you a pm with the vid soon hun :wave:

lol I know Pami the words that guy chose to describe Leo is hilarious

Thanks so much Nanda for that interview that was hilarious! :laugh: Leo just keeps on getting cooler and cooler hehe

Thanks Oxford and joujou for clarifying that tweet.. you guys are really good!!!! :wave:

Thanks Solange for hot pic!! Also thanks wijnboerinnetje and Sick for pics.

Nanda

Thanks for What Makes Leo Laugh excerpt :)

I remember photos of Leo one July 4th on boat party with Sacha and Isla and their little girl and other celebs.

Plus ,I remember seeing pix of them chatting at Globes, and as others have said, now Leo and Isla were be starring in same film.

It is nice that he is able to spend time with other artists that you admire.

Wijn

Thanks for assortment of photos :)

Yes, I'm sure that would be a very interesting experience .

very curious what I would find!

Pami

Re: Beyone , did she mention who else might be in film with her ?

Also, thanks, for Leo film quotes :)

Fash

Thanks for New York tweet , and, yes, he is tall :)

Could well be that our Leo is celebrating the Fourth in the Hamptons.

And what a great photo. :)

I wonder who the lady is ?

That's what you call a 'good hug' for sure :) :)