Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Palmina

I agree with Katch that Leo would have time to juggle both. I've read the script, and as Katch ,also, said it is more a supporting role. And with the filming running from Nov to Feb 2012, it should work. I guess it depends on how much time Leo wants off after he completes "Gats"

"More people seem to think Leo is the problem. `If he is happy...` I see him totally out of character but not happy. That bugs me."

Yeah Leda,it's your opinion and i respect it,really....i cant say if he's happy or not. I would say i just want him to be happy,i think it sounds better. Btw,your name sounds familiar to me,think i saw you in someother website,cant remember now...am i right?hehe

We have great news here,cant wait to see this "Django",even Leo being the supporting actor hehe. And i confess that the Walk of Fame bothers me a little,really!

"More people seem to think Leo is the problem. `If he is happy...` I see him totally out of character but not happy. That bugs me."

Yeah Leda,it's your opinion and i respect it,really....i cant say if he's happy or not. I would say i just want him to be happy,i think it sounds better. Btw,your name sounds familiar to me,think i saw you in someother website,cant remember now...am i right?hehe

We have great news here,cant wait to see this "Django",even Leo being the supporting actor hehe. And i confess that the Walk of Fame bothers me a little,really!

Yeah, it`s my opinion and I know I`m not alone with it.

I have never used this name on any other sites.

I cant understand when i see these stupid articles about Leo,what do you think girls?

It seems like some people want to destroy his image at all costs!

http://waltdisneyanimation.wordpress.com/2...global-worming/

I saw this article and honestly I don`t think it`s that stupid. It is a fact that he is seen using private jets, yachts and helicopters ( Hawaii with Bar, reportedly with Blake in Europe ). Those are things you can`t deny. I do believe he flies commercial but for someone who talks so much about being green it is noticeable that he doesn`t always stick to it. Sorry but as much as I love Leo I have to give credit to the article.

Leda,i understand,but why to focus only on that? What about the other things he did,nobody is perfect,he's not Jesus or something like that,i understand that's wrong,i do understand,but they could talk about his donations,their environmental projects,there's something wrong in this article....dont know,didnt like it,that's what i think.

Leda,i understand,but why to focus only on that? What about the other things he did,nobody is perfect,he's not Jesus or something like that,i understand that's wrong,i do understand,but they could talk about his donations,their environmental projects,there's something wrong in this article....dont know,didnt like it,that's what i think.

I agree with you. He did a lot for the environment with his projects but at the same time you have to see the article`s point. No, nobody is perfect but Leo is Leonardo Dicaprio. No matter how much he did so far he is in the public eye and things like these are going to be pointed out. Unfortunately it`s true. That`s all I was trying to say. It reads as hypocrisy since he has the greenest celeb in Hollywood status so flying private and the yachts are going to be noticed. Unfortunate but it`s a fact.

I agree Pami: Leo is not perfect so he can't do everything right, as all this ecologists also can't. We know is a fact that here and than Leo flying in private jets and other stuffs that don't help the planet. He's not right on this, but also he can't do everything on "a green way" because not all our resources allow this, but the most impotant part is his work for environmental and his efforts about this question are really nice, his intentions are good and with his status as a public person he can talk to people and make them see this problem seriously.

Talking about being public:

But being public is also a problem because people judge the famous like they can't have defects and that they have to do exactly what they say without any exception, they never can make a mistake or make something wrong, is not just about Leo, is about famous people in general. People always tend to judge celebrities but never looks to themselves before start bashing on a famous star, it's like any of us have defects or did things wrong is life... They are like us, the only difference is that they are public and people tend to believe they have to be examples for society, but in first place they are human beings with their weaknesses and virtues, they are just like everyone else. As for Leo he don't pretend to be better than anyone, he's a person trying to live his life the most normal he can, without do anything bad to anyone, he for sure have his defects but he's a good person, enjoying his life with whom he wants and working hard on his biggest passion that is act. I think this don't hurt anyone.

He is a villian you love to hate.

Sounds great!!!!!!! thanks oxford25

-Opening @dreamdowntown Leonardo DiCaprio, Avicii, and more

-Dream Hotel Opening. Yea, that DiCaprio entrance was apeshit.

-Leo Dicaprio Justin Timberlake at The Dream Hotel

Leo went last night to the opening of the a hotel in NY.

http://www.dreamdowntown.com/

Thanks PAlmina for that Leo related tweet and also fashiondream about the receipt~totally hilarious !

The private planes and stuff is wrong, but I have to admit that I'd be doing it myself if I had the chance too.

Besides the amount of time he puts into changing people's minds about the enviroment are enormous, and I think he DOES really care about the enviroment. He was always interested in it since he was a little boy. The jetset lifestyle is hard to resist, and I think that as such a celebrity you probably get sucked into flying along with some other celebrities, etc. etc.

I don't think Leo's characters are the same stuff- and just chosen to get an oscar.

Leo said himself 'he liked to challenge himself, otherwise he just got bored' and I think he has the right attitude! :clap: