Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

From Tarantino news about next Once trailer

8DC8A97F-D5BB-46E3-8537-9DB2F5A4E3EB.jpeg

I don't think that's true cuz it's not possible that they'll release the full trailer just a month before its release, plus that they just said a few days ago that the trailer is VERY VERY Soon and June 14 is not that soon 

6 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

I don't think that's true cuz it's not possible that they'll release the full trailer just a month before its release, plus that they just said a few days ago that the trailer is VERY VERY Soon and June 14 is not that soon 

Well, the trailer track seem to be an accurate source, but I agree that june seem too close to the movie release, but who knows?  I hope the guy from the stories I posted is correct and full trailer comes sooner than expected. 

17 hours ago, oxford25 said:

EW article about Once  with another great Leo & Brad pix

once.jpg

It's funny if you had ask me I probably said Brad is the more attractive one (at least physically) but now seeing him next to Leo I'm realizing I was wrong. He is doing nothing for me in Leos glowing presence :whistle:

Look at the comment section; are those people blind?

Guilhermo Del Toro quote, probably about Leo's character. 

Del Toro also mentioned that he's preparing for a movie that's set to begin filming in September.

"Yesterday, I spent part of my afternoon in antique shops, buying the things that go into a suitcase that the character is going to be walking around [with]," he said. "I bought a wallet. I bought money from 1932. I bought a shaving kit that will fit in the bag. I started filling it. And I do that for months.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/guillermo-del-toro-his-filmmaking-process-love-monsters-1205038

Spoiler

Tbh, I'm not the biggest fan of Del Toro movies, I especially hated The Shape of Water, I do like Pan's Labyrinth though. But I trust Leo's choice and I liked the plot. 

^I kinda liked "Pacific Rim". I really like "Crimson Peak". Sidenote: Both are with Charlie Hunnam. Him and del Toro are good friend, so when I heard about a possible Leo/del Toro collaboration I was like "put Charlie next to Leo!!!" :woot:#dream cast

Even funnier because we talked about them lately :p

635105411_fairytalegif.thumb.gif.9cd35a167ed00b14fb0cf7cfb983fd73.gif

It appears that Leo was back at NY art museums again today

C7053643-762B-47E3-B606-325E6762EB16.jpeg

Barbie

Tks for del Toro’s comments :)

Looking forward to this film & especially  casting news of female lead 

Jade

Tks for Margot’s comments about Once , as well as , set pix from Revenant :) 

What are you talking about safe?  I am talking about the things he is buying and putting in a bag, and there is already a written article about it, for a RUMORED movie?

Why do you bring up safety at all, when that wasn't mentioned?  Does it matter who Leo said yes or no to for a director?  Apparently it does, which needs some explaining.  Have you seen how he looks lately btw?  Were the other directors not safe?

What makes this Del Torro guy a "safe" director in ANY CASE?  What are you actually talking about?

It's a strange article with detailed items, a description of how it all fit in the bag he bought, how he will keep filling it up.  There was a point being made in this article and it is VERY obvious.  Now you bring up safety?  Do I know when someone is blatantly using passive forms of putting a certain type of message right in my or someone elses face?  By now.. the answer is yes and has been for a long time.   

It appears Leo is presently at TriBeCa Film Festival showing

Scorsese & DeNiro are there as well doing an interview 

94F89B12-7AF5-43E4-9D02-0A6A8AF5B338.jpeg

Barbie

Tks for Leo/1OAK sighting :)

As to museum pix , while I agree the guy resembles Leo from back , the location is museum in Germany , and we know even Leo can’t be at 1OAK /TriBeCa Film Festival & Germany at same time :p