Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash & Rainey Day

Agree with your comments regarding recent Miami pool pix (Y)

To me the main thing that all the Miami pix show is that , while cyberworld may be going crazy about Leo's lack of Oscar nod or is/isn't Leo going to be doing a movie in near future, Leo just goes about his business enjoying time with friends and family.

Piscesgirl

Welcome to board :wave:

Sic

Tks for all the Miami pix :)

Wow thanks for sharing Oxford. I remember seeing it from the trailer but I never saw Leo until now! I wonder what is exactly happening here? Can't wait to see the movie!!

Saw this picture on Tumblr courtesy of the blog Leo Lovers. I don't know if it has already been posted but its new to me. :)

leogorg_zps9fa01970.jpg

Wow thanks for sharing Oxford. I remember seeing it from the trailer but I never saw Leo until now! I wonder what is exactly happening here? Can't wait to see the movie!!

Saw this picture on Tumblr courtesy of the blog Leo Lovers. I don't know if it has already been posted but its new to me. :)

post-60814-0-1446085062-16737_thumb.jpg

2010 pho (1).jpg 2010 pho (2).jpg 2010 pho (3).jpg 2010 pho (4).jpg 2010 pho (6).jpg

Welcome Piscesgirl! :flower:

Thanks Ox and sick for more Miami pics. He looks so good :wub: I saw today that Cameron Diaz was on her way to Miami yesterday...and we know that usually leo, naomi, and cameron vacay together. So I wonder if we'll hear about them soon :)

Sick: Thanks for the covers :)

At the awards ceremony they showed a clip of Wolf of Wall Street where Lumley is kissing Leo.

Joanna Lumley Receives Special Recognition Award at the National Television Awards

Joanna Lumley, known mostly for her role as the hilariously loathsome narcissist Patsy in Absolutely Fabulous, alongside Jennifer Saunders, was celebrated with a Special Recognition Award last night at the National Television Awards.

She was lauded by her lovely co-star, Saunders, as well as multi-award winning director Martin Scorsese who worked with Lumley last year on Wolf of Wall Street (set to be released this year) via a series of clips in which they praised her. David Cameron was also in that number, although as a supporter of the Green Party that may not be received by Lumley with quite the emotion of her friends.

In Wolf of Wall Street a co-star of hers is Leonardo DiCaprio, whom she is seen kissing in the movie - a clip of which was played at the awards. Despite Ab Fab being one of her most iconic roles, she has also cropped up in a huge number of other roles including James and the Giant Peach, Ella Enchanted, and Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.

As the Telegraph quotes, through tears she said ''I love you so much." Adding, ''This is so strange to see my life played out in front of me, I'm so touched by those things all those people said, I'm so thrilled you saw me kissing Leo.''

Linz & Amandine

Tks for pix , that is a photo shoot of Leo's I've never seen before :)

Kat

If you recall from Miami Herald excerpt below Cameron has been in Miami , so if she's now returning, she must have taken a quick trip elsewhere :)

Cameron Diaz, dressed in a short black lace dress, was spotted Sunday at Zuma dining with Naomi Campbell and friends. The “playful” group was seen stabbing into a 24-ounce bone-in ribeye. Seen Saturday night in the restaurant was Ivana Trump, sharing a casual meal with a friend.

calibi: thanks for the info about Joanna award, but did they showed a video from that scene or just a clip with the kissing pics? I'am asking because I believe right now Wolf is in pos-production and editing stuff, isn't it?

Anyway, if there is a video of this I want to see... :hehe: