Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hiiiiiiiiiiii :D

I want to tell you for the Premiere french magazine The mag is in the stores the 29 August 2012 so tomorow in few hour in France :D and they say in this link 10 Pages on the set of Django Unchained I hope so much pictures !!!

For my French Friends look :D

http://www.premiere....rentree-3472150

omg amandine

this is the best news i've gotten all day

I love when people refer to Leo with the most unusual things... The kid from the gum commercial, the kid from Lassie :rofl:

Cara Lynn Shultz@caralynnshultz

Leonardo DiCaprio is filming in my office building. Yes, Luke from Growing Pains is in my building!!

3:42 PM - 28 Aug 12 · Details

Amandinefrance

I can't wait to see the rest :ddr:

Martin Scorsese's Oscar-winning The Departed has been named the best movie remake in a poll of film fans.

The film, based on the Hong Kong crime classic Infernal Affairs and starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, and Mark Wahlberg, won Scorsese the Best Director statuette, as well as picking up a host of other gongs.

The action takes place in Boston, Massachusetts, where Irish Mob boss Francis "Frank" Costello plants Colin Sullivan as an informer within the state police, who in turn have charged undercover cop William "Billy" Costigan to infiltrate Costello's crew.

As the situation becomes known, they each try to uncover the other's true identity before his own cover is blown.

The film picked up four Academy Awards - Best Picture, Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Film Editing - while Wahlberg was nominated for Best Supporting Actor.

The Departed picked up a fifth of the votes in the poll of more than 4,500 people, beating Ocean's Eleven to the top spot.

The crime caper, which starred George Clooney and Brad Pitt, was a remake of a 1960 film starring Frank Sinatra.'

The Coen Brothers' version of the classic western, True Grit, took third place in the poll, which was carried out by streaming and dvd rental service LOVEFiLMÂ to mark the release of the new Total Recall film.

The company's Fliss White said: "From horrors that still get the heart racing a second time around, to comedy remakes that make us laugh as much as the original, there's something to be said for the same tale being spun a second time in a fresh light."

Other movies to make the top 10 included the English version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Tim Burton's take on Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and the Hollywood remake of The Italian Job.

:: Top 10 Film Remakes

1. The Departed - 20%

2. Ocean's Eleven - 13%

3. True Grit - 12%

4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 10%

5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - 9%

6. Dawn of the Dead - 8%

7. The Thomas Crown Affair - 7%

8. 3.10 to Yuma - 6%

9. Karate Kid - 5%

10. The Italian Job - 4%

Amandine

What great news you bring !!! :flower:

I can't wait

ByPrincess

Tks for latest Wolf tweets & memes :)

Kat

Unfortunately I don't know of another link /site for the bus vid :idk:

I can't wait to have the Premiere Magazine in my hands omg !

I don't understand how these people can casually tweet about Leonardo Dicaprio, Martin Scorsese and all the crew being in their building, I mean... I would go crazy ! No time to post it on the internet :nicole:

And yeah, I'm glad that Leo Strut is back ! I missed it ! I will be able to listen to the song and be in the trend again !

I don't understand how these people can casually tweet about Leonardo Dicaprio, Martin Scorsese and all the crew being in their building, I mean... I would go crazy ! No time to post it on the internet :nicole:

And yeah, I'm glad that Leo Strut is back ! I missed it ! I will be able to listen to the song and be in the trend again !

So agree with you lol Leo next to me I think I forget all and I can just keep my eyes on him it's all no tweet and stuff lol ! but for us away from him it's wonderful :D

So agree with you lol Leo next to me I think I forget all and I can just keep my eyes on him it's all no tweet and stuff lol ! but for us away from him it's wonderful :D

Yeah, hopefully they're not as crazy as us and they can keep their calm aha

In the vid below they show them shooting and reshooting the scene where Leo arrives on bus on his first day as stockbroker trainee

It's cute how , even though he has already kissed his first wife Denise good bye on the bus , that he turns and throws her a kiss after he steps off of bus

http://www.contactmu...treet-set_12077

ByPrincess

Tks for latest filming tweet; I agree, screw work , let's grab a private plane and head to NY :p

I saw the vid and I was thinking that it must be sooooo boring to do the same thing all over again ! Well, for Cristin it was okay, she had to kiss Leo all day along ... :thumbsup:

KilledKenny,I just loved your avi! Leo's so cynical in it!hehe

I'm sooo waiting for this movie...why do we need to wait that long? :cry2:

Amandine...dont forget us...kidding!! :nicole: S'il vous plaît!! :nicole: I'm dying to see the pics inside the magazine!! :clap:

Amandine : Demain j'y cours !

Got to buy this tomorrow, can't be more excited omg.

omg you two are so lucky to be in france to buy this magazine. i can only hope they update their ipad edition with it, otherwise i'll have to depend on scans for my calvin fix ;)

awww, if tomorrow I got the magazine I try my best for you guys can get the picture same for the two other french people here I think :hehe:

Amandine...dont forget us...kidding!! :nicole: S'il vous plaît!! :nicole: I'm dying to see the pics inside the magazine!! :clap:

Thank you :D

I know, right ?! And there are rumors that say that Tarantino will maybe not finish the movie on time...

I just want Django Unchained to be released tomorrow !

Pami I don't forget you :D :nicole: so cute your french <3 I can't make scans but I know people who can give me it ;) but maybe my others french friends will be faster than me lol xoxo