Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I guess Leo and the rest of the Hawaii group used the helicopter below to go on some extreme adventure

As below is Emily Ward's latest tweet and pix from Hawaii

Emily Ward@emilyrward

Extreme adventure team Hawaii

extremeadventureteamhawaii.jpg

Article about some extreme Hawaiian adventures

http://www.travelchannel.com/interests/outdoors-and-adventure/articles/extreme-hawaii

Wijn

Thanks for Titanic pix :)

Thanks Ox!! That looks like the same yellow hellicopter leo and bar rode in early 2011 when they were in hawaii with tobey, correct?

Thanks Posey, And thanks wijn for the titanic pic. Its new to me as well :flower:

Kat

I know Leo was with Tobey in Hawaii last year , but, as to helicopter pix, the helicopter pix I remember seeing lots of are the ones with Leo /Bar standing/boarding/on helicopter while Naomi / Vladislav & Cameron Diaz / A Rod stood nearby :)

^Yes I remember those, but there were pics of leo and bar actually in the helicopter about to take off. And it was yellow just like that one in hawaii (maybe wijn remembers :p )

I do, but no one can beat Ox's early posts ;)

siiiiigh, back when leo was with bar :'( haha

at least we know he's consistent with what he does on holiday :p

I hope that at least means new pics too ;)

i just want one new bathing suit picture of leo. just one. is that asking so much? geeze, leo, come on!

he's seriously on lockdown this year with getting photographed!

siiiiigh, back when leo was with bar :'( haha

at least we know he's consistent with what he does on holiday :p

I hope that at least means new pics too ;)

i just want one new bathing suit picture of leo. just one. is that asking so much? geeze, leo, come on!

he's seriously on lockdown this year with getting photographed!

Indeed, but that's mainly because he's on set that much.

I have to say, the candids are more around than usual when he's off-set lately, so that's a good sign! :)

Neon

Now do remember you will see a pix of Leo in bathing suit in Great Gatsby, and they will be several bathing suit scenes in Wolf :)

Neon

Now do remember you will see a pix of Leo in bathing suit in Great Gatsby, and they will be several bathing suit scenes in Wolf :)

that bathing suit in gatsby is a full suit ;) looking forward to it nonetheless, especially him all nice and wet in that pool asdjkhfbaksd

but omg wolf is going to just cater to every single one of my personal fantasies of leo. i may/may not survive that film, tbh

Now THIS is an offer Leo can't possibly refuse :rofl:

One Direction choose which actors would play them in a film

One Direction have chosen which actors they would want to play them in a film.

There has been talk of a

One Direction film in the past, and whilst nothing concrete has emerged, it looked likely that they would appear in any possible film themselves.

However, the band told The Sun which actors they would want to play them should there ever be a film made about the British boyband.

Heartthrob Harry Styles picked Orlando Bloom, famed for his role in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, whilst Louis Tomlinson plumped for Leonardo DiCaprio.

Liam Payne chose Twilight's buff Taylor Lautner (pictured below), with Niall Horan picking Harry Potter's Draco Malfoy, actor Tom Felton.

Zayn Malik however, rather oddly, picked bandmate Louis Tomlinson as the perfect man to play him in a film.

Wijn

Funny that you would post that article about possible One Direction film casting, as all over Twitter recently is a pix of Louis Tomlinson with everyone saying how he looks just like Leo

I agree, Leo may even abandon Marty to do that film :p

post-52324-0-1446083416-80591_thumb.jpg

Kat

Love your new Erin avi & siggi :)