Bellazon

Football

goose

If they sell Shevchenko and get van basten for coach it will be there huge mistake! sheva is half of team,and basten has no experience as coach...

i will try to post that goal!

Jirgen Reber coach of Partizan said that managers from Newc' ofered him a coach place there-he rejected them

Sheva and Kaka ;)

I heart Kaka :wub:

Van Basten is a good coach internationally, but is not proven at club level. Nevertheless, he's a Milanese favourite and I think he'll make a good coach.

and Reber is a smart man :rofl:

If they sell Shevchenko and get van basten for coach it will be there huge mistake! sheva is half of team,and basten has no experience as coach...

I don't think it would be a huge mistake, don't get me wrong Sheva is awsome (the best striker in the world according to me :blush: ), but Milan have proved they can win without Sheva

Last year they played there best football without sheva there (during the time of the Man U game), and without Sheva there they can play the Christmas Tree formation 4-3-2-1, which allows them to play there possesion game and it suits Kaka and Pirlo better. Plus it allows Rui Costa to play :thumbsup: And maybe they can get Ronaldinho to play beside Kaka :whistle: :p

Van Basten has done pretty good with the Dutch national team, so I don't think he'd be that bad.

It matters if Burlesconi wants an offensive coach (Van Basten) or defensive coach (Donadoni)

I don't think it would be a huge mistake, don't get me wrong Sheva is awsome (the best striker in the world according to me :blush: ), but Milan have proved they can win without Sheva

Last year they played there best football without sheva there (during the time of the Man U game), and without Sheva there they can play the Christmas Tree formation 4-3-2-1, which allows them to play there possesion game and it suits Kaka and Pirlo better. Plus it allows Rui Costa to play :thumbsup: And maybe they can get Ronaldinho to play beside Kaka :whistle: :p

Van Basten has done pretty good with the Dutch national team, so I don't think he'd be that bad.

It matters if Burlesconi wants an offensive coach (Van Basten) or defensive coach (Donadoni)

I'm not a big fan of the Xmas tree :yuckky:

I don't mind a 4-2-3-1, but a 4-3-2-1 is not my cup of tea. Very defensive :/

I watched the Real Madrid game yesterday, and Madrid is playing pretty good football now :o I think there are two reasons: Chicinho was all over the place, and Beckham is finally on the right flank. The fans even gave Becks a standing ovation :)

This is the first time I really watched Robinho, and he was disapointing :( He tries to do to many tricks when he should just pass, but Cassano played well :clap:

I like the Xmas tree, Pirlo doesn't have to do to much defensive work that way :whistle:

Milan played the Xmas tree both legs against Man U, I know the score was only 1-0 both games, but they were very exciting, and I thought it was attacking football <_< Maybe not like Dutch Total Football, but still very exciting :)

I like the Xmas tree, Pirlo doesn't have to do to much defensive work that way :whistle:

Milan played the Xmas tree both legs against Man U, I know the score was only 1-0 both games, but they were very exciting, and I thought it was attacking football <_< Maybe not like Dutch Total Football, but still very exciting :)

Well I wouldn't call it attacking but it was balanced and very efficient. I think there were a total of 6 chances for Milan over both legs and they scored 2 goals. They looked very comfortable on the ball and with their formation. They lost that as teh season wore on, and they seemed dead tired (thanks in no small part to Ancelotti's lack of a rotation policy :rofl:)

Also, I thought when Milan played the 4-3-1-2 that Gattuso came back into the centre to partner Pirlo and Kaka came back to defend the right wing, whilst one striker dropped deep to pick up the ball should there be such a need :idk: I haven't really studied Milan's defence that closely though :/

Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool :cry2:

I didn't like the first goal, but the 2nd from Crespo was an absolute stunner, and less than 30 seconds after the kick-off he lobbed one over Reina to make it a 3rd. That was pure class, but it (wrongly) ruled offside.

Can't complain though. They looked much better than us on the pitch and after the 2nd goal we were dead and buried

Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool :cry2:

I didn't like the first goal, but the 2nd from Crespo was an absolute stunner, and less than 30 seconds after the kick-off he lobbed one over Reina to make it a 3rd. That was pure class, but it (wrongly) ruled offside.

Can't complain though. They looked much better than us on the pitch and after the 2nd goal we were dead and buried

Crespo is class :)

Is it just me or does anyone else think he should be staring ahead of Drogba? :whistle: :idk:

Liverpool looked better than Chelsea for the first 20 minutes, but than Chelsea brought it to them :(

How many points is Chelsea up now :(

Well I wouldn't call it attacking but it was balanced and very efficient. I think there were a total of 6 chances for Milan over both legs and they scored 2 goals. They looked very comfortable on the ball and with their formation. They lost that as teh season wore on, and they seemed dead tired (thanks in no small part to Ancelotti's lack of a rotation policy :rofl:)

Also, I thought when Milan played the 4-3-1-2 that Gattuso came back into the centre to partner Pirlo and Kaka came back to defend the right wing, whilst one striker dropped deep to pick up the ball should there be such a need :idk: I haven't really studied Milan's defence that closely though :/

Kaka didn't really start droping to the right wing till this year, mainly because they wanted him to start the counter-attack, and there is no one better than him running at full speed :blush: but your right about everything else.

It's probally just me but I love when they play there possesion game :wub: I find it exciting :)

Kaka didn't really start droping to the right wing till this year, mainly because they wanted him to start the counter-attack, and there is no one better than him running at full speed :blush: but your right about everything else.

It's probally just me but I love when they play there possesion game :wub: I find it exciting :)

well, I'm aware that Kaka started the counter, but I swear he used to drop down to the flanks and help Cafu cover near the goalbox :idk:

And I love playing possession as well. The Portugese play it well and there's nothing like possession. If you can maintain possession well, then you can create chances and deny the opposition of any chance of creating attacks. As they say, possession is 9/10 of the law ;)

Crespo is class :)

Is it just me or does anyone else think he should be staring ahead of Drogba? :whistle: :idk:

Liverpool looked better than Chelsea for the first 20 minutes, but than Chelsea brought it to them :(

How many points is Chelsea up now :(

I think they both bring something a little different to the Chelsea forward line. Drogba was brought in but hasn't been used as a striker. Instead, his pace and strength and aerial ability give Chelsea a target man who can lay the ball down for the incoming forwards and midfielders. He's well adapted to the English game, but they don't let Drogba play as an out and out striker.

Crespo brings awesome movement and efficiency to the team. He doesn't have the physical presence of Drogba, but his constant running and eye for goal take the pressure off the midfield and allow the midfield to play more thru balls forward.

I like both, except when they score against Liverpool <_<

well, I'm aware that Kaka started the counter, but I swear he used to drop down to the flanks and help Cafu cover near the goalbox :idk:

And I love playing possession as well. The Portugese play it well and there's nothing like possession. If you can maintain possession well, then you can create chances and deny the opposition of any chance of creating attacks. As they say, possession is 9/10 of the law ;)

He always dropped to the right to help Cafu, but this year he just started doing it consistently ;)

I didn't word it right before :wacko:

Barca lost?

and yes, Chelsea are one big machine! They don't have to play well, but they play with enough grit and determination to help them win. They defend very well and they are clinical in front of goal. You have to admire their efficiency. Though they are boring :whistle: I'd rather admire Barca...they play with panache! :woot: