Bellazon

Football

goose

It's possible that Goran Gavrancic is coming to AC Milan this winter or on summer from Dinamo Kiev...connection is Shevchenko...he will be replacement for Stam.

They have been linked with so many defenders that I'm losing count :idk:

Newcastle sacked Graeme Souness :shock: :p

Now there linked with Allardyce, Martin O'Neill, Guus Hiddink, Sven-Goran Eriksson and Alan Shearer to replace Souness

I bet Shearer gets it :whistle:

lots of rumours say Sven :whistle:

Allardyce would be a fool to take it 'cos he is one of the front runners for England manager . . .

i don't know why any big manager would want to manage Newcastle though really :idk: what have they got other than a load of crazy fans?

It's possible that Goran Gavrancic is coming to AC Milan this winter or on summer from Dinamo Kiev...connection is Shevchenko...he will be replacement for Stam.

They have been linked with so many defenders that I'm losing count :idk:

who is he? Is he good? How old is he?

I thought for sure it would have been Shearer :o

Is Martin O'Neil still coaching Celtic :idk:

No no, he quit 2 seasons ago and Liverpool were linked with him. Good ol' Gordon Strachan is managing Celtic now... or is that Roy Keane? :laugh: I'm thinking Roy will be ruling with an iron fist :rofl:

Newcastle have a lot of money, but no good managers. They have a nice squad too :( Pity they suck :evil:

Gavrancic(27)* is good, but there is apparently a lack of defenders and all great teams are trying to find solutions in east market or in south america. Newcastle have bigger stars then Totenhem in team, and they have a lot of money but it is not enough for good position...

Red ed its true that all New' managers sucks and its there top problem...

*he score one of finest goals in CL against roma in 04\05 when referee Frisk was hitten.Great goal from free kick-30 meters distance...

Can you post it the Gavrancic goal for us please? :nicole:

booo Chelsea and Liverpool postponed til Sunday <_< That means kicking their ass might be a bit tougher now :(

Also, who bets that there will be another crucial Chelsesa hand-ball (conveniently overlooked)? :laugh: :whistle:

If they sell Shevchenko and get van basten for coach it will be there huge mistake! sheva is half of team,and basten has no experience as coach...

i will try to post that goal!

Jirgen Reber coach of Partizan said that managers from Newc' ofered him a coach place there-he rejected them

I heard Madrid is going to do everything possible to get Xabi Alonso for next season :o :whistle:

I heard. It scares me too but Xabi is happy here and he refused Madrid once already. He's playing fine football here and he'll be here for a long time I hope.

Madrid are only planning a

There's reports Milan will get Van Basten to coach them next year :clap:

But there also saying there going to sell Sheva to Chelsea :( in order raise funds to rebuild the team :)

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb4e.html

Don't sell Sheva :(

He belongs with Madrid :yes:

and Van Basten = (Y)

you'll be playing some organised (Dutch :ninja:) attacking football again before you know it.

If Van Basten comes, I can see Vlaar moving to Milan :whistle: