Bellazon

Football

goose

Inter has good team this year,and i was joking that they will be second...milan is to much strong for them! Inters argentineas are wasters from other teams. Milan is playing CL semi-final 100%! NEMANJA VIDIC Manchester United

World best defense player!!!!

Inter has good team this year,and i was joking that they will be second...milan is to much strong for them! Inters argentineas are wasters from other teams. Milan is playing CL semi-final 100%! NEMANJA VIDIC Manchester United

I hope your right and Milan make's it at least to the CL semis :)

I've never seen Vidic play :idk: Tell me at least he's at least better than Silvestre and Wes Brown :whistle:

Yes much better then them you will see.He played for russian Spartak(M) and he is always in first 11 in Serbian team...last two year he was best defense player of there league. I cant understand what is happening with AC from last spring? they have so strong team(beat juve 3:1) and nothing...its time to change few old players and certainly Anceloti as coach.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHOS GOING TO WIN WORLD CUP?

I THINK ENGLAND! ITS TIME...

They have no chance of beating Bayern, if they play the way they played against Roma and Sampdoria :(

But I hope your right :)

hmmm, it'll be tough cause Bayern have been really efficient and clinical since they played Chelsea last year. They scrapped attack for defence (I assume it was due to Chelsea's displays)

You'll have a tough time, but I'm sure if Milan play a high tempo game, it might help. Bayern seem slow around the park sometimes.

Inter has signed Maxwell (Y)

Inter needs to sign an Italian player, they have no Italians in there starting 11, but half the Argentinean national team <_<

Maxwell is a good buy I reckon! :clap:

I still haven't seen him play. I've only seen little snippets of SM against Spain and he was solid then. The whole backline was superb.

AC is good against teams of their level.. not against small teams that defend all the time with 9 players..

:yes:

They can beat Juve, but they'll strugle against the smaller sides :whistle:

They do not show any intensity against the smaller teams, they expect there skill to get them through, which has to be blamed on Ancelotti

I don't know if any one saw the Milan-Samp game but what was Dida doing for that goal? It looks like he was playing Volleyball <_< He has been pretty shaky as of late :confused:

It's Liverpool-Man U for the next round of the FA Cup :bounce:

bastards, I'm confident we can beat them this time.

That or they'll have all the luck on their side again.

Nothing would be sweeter than dumping the Mancs out of the FA cup at the moment

Zebina sucks <_<

He thinks he can attack (when he can't) and is always caught out of place :lost: When he is defending he just stands there and gets nutmegged numerous times :whistle:

He couldn't even make the Roma starting eleven, don't know how he made the Juve starting eleven last year :blink:

I saw the Milan-Samp game..

If he keeps playing like that... Julio Cesar might defend Brazil's net @ the WC..

The way he's playing now is the way he was playing when he first started with milan (that goal against Leeds he just droped in the net)