Bellazon

Football

goose

Zebina sucks <_<

He thinks he can attack (when he can't) and is always caught out of place :lost: When he is defending he just stands there and gets nutmegged numerous times :whistle:

He couldn't even make the Roma starting eleven, don't know how he made the Juve starting eleven last year :blink:

i feel relieved that we're not getting him then :) . . . cheers boys ;)

Capelo took two best players from Roma when he came in Juve'- emerson and zebina, why would he done that if zeb' is bad player!

Capelo is greatest and smartest coach.

Capello is one of the best coaches in the world, but you think Emerson and Zebina are better than Totti and Cassano? :whistle:

Anelka Wants Liverpool Return

Fenerbahce striker Nicolas Anelka has made a 'come and get me' plea to Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez.

Anelka craves a Robbie Fowler-style return to Liverpool, but admits his stroppy reputation scuppered any move to the Premiership.

Fenerbahce ace Anelka, 26, said: "I want to go back to Liverpool, too, but nobody loves me."

:rofl: it's just so true :rofl:

Capelo took two best players from Roma when he came in Juve'- emerson and zebina, why would he done that if zeb' is bad player!

Capelo is greatest and smartest coach.

Capello is one of the best coaches in the world, but you think Emerson and Zebina are better than Totti and Cassano? :whistle:

BURN!!!! :laugh: :ninja:

Stam is going to Ajax after this season :cry2:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan30i.html

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the Milan backline :huh:

Maybe it'll become one of those questions without an answer :lost:

It's not just the backline, it's the team defending, the mid's arn't geting back to help the defenders :persuazn: And it dosen't help that Dida is letting in a stinker every game :whistle: That's why they have to blow up the team :(

For title you need to have players with heart,not just some ''stars''! Emer' and Zeb' have lyon hearts,and Totti and cassano are media stars!

:yes: but Totti and Cassano can swing games around :/

Fenerbahce ace Anelka, 26, said: "I want to go back to Liverpool, too, but nobody loves me."

:rofl: :laugh:

How many team's has this guy been on :whistle: :rofl:

he's a bit of a slut when it comes to teams... kind of like vieri :laugh:

Madrid wants to make a bid on Ibrahimovic <_< That's what Madrid needs another striker :whistle: :laugh:

Good striker. Not what Madrid need :laugh:

wtf? Andres D'Alessandro has signed for Portsmouth on loan :shock:

why couldn't Spurs have gotten him? <_<

I've yet to see him play in the Premier League though. The jury is out :o