Bellazon

Football

goose

Harry Kewell is exellent ,one of rare completed players... my type of footballer...

RED ED osasuna have average team and with little discipline and work they menage to create very good crew : ) in worst case they will play CL!!!!!!

Valencia were the same. They just have some better players now, but they weren't well known until Rafa went to Valencia :clap: Now they have the recognition they deserve :D

Harry Kewell is exellent ,one of rare completed players... my type of footballer...

Harry Kewell has been really poor for the last two seasons . . . he was awesome when he was at Leeds :yes: but just hasn't done anything at Liverpool :/

He scored 11 goals in half a season when he first started :o Then the injuries came :(

He's alright, but there is so many better young defenceman

Milan are rumoured with every young defenceman now a days <_<

I heard there buying Cris from Lyon for 12 million, which I don't think he's worth :blink: , I'd rather them get Chivu and Oddo :)

I even heard there in for Mexes, as he a been playing really good for Roma finally, after all that hype that was around him

Marquez is versatile :)

Cris isn't worth

He's alright, but there is so many better young defenceman

Milan are rumoured with every young defenceman now a days <_<

I heard there buying Cris from Lyon for 12 million, which I don't think he's worth :blink: , I'd rather them get Chivu and Oddo :)

I even heard there in for Mexes, as he a been playing really good for Roma finally, after all that hype that was around him

Marquez is versatile :)

Cris isn't worth

He was good at Auxerre, but I haven't seen him much at all sinced i don't watch Serie A :idk:

Gerrard (vs Wigan (A), vs Arsenal (H)) or Defoe ( vs Sunderland (A), vs Wigan (H)) as my fantasy team captain?

go for Defoe :whistle: . . . actually, will he play when Mido is back? :/

Arsenal could turn Liverpool over which would make Stevie G a risk :/

He was good at Auxerre, but I haven't seen him much at all sinced i don't watch Serie A :idk:

Gerrard (vs Wigan (A), vs Arsenal (H)) or Defoe ( vs Sunderland (A), vs Wigan (H)) as my fantasy team captain?

I'm not sure if Mido is playing or not, that's why I didn't pick Mido in the first place.

I went with Defoe by the way.

Arsenal and Liverpool are both in pretty bad form, but this is an away game :laugh: If Arsenal win I'll kill my self :knives:

Also...OMFG!!! I had Yakubu, Collins John and Nolan in my fantasy team and I sold them!

Yakubu: 1 goal, 1 assist

John: 2 goals

Nolan: 1 goal

:anger: booooooooooooo :angry:

Middlesborough 3-0 Chelsea :shock:

mwahahahahaha excellent!

That was something I was waiting to see for a long time.

It was long overdue as well. Chelsea have been playing poorly all season and they've been lucky for so long. It's about time they got punished for playing like crap. Who knows... maybe Rijkaard might be watching :whistle:

I'm not sure if Mido is playing or not, that's why I didn't pick Mido in the first place.

I went with Defoe by the way.

Arsenal and Liverpool are both in pretty bad form, but this is an away game :laugh: If Arsenal win I'll kill my self :knives:

Also...OMFG!!! I had Yakubu, Collins John and Nolan in my fantasy team and I sold them!

Yakubu: 1 goal, 1 assist

John: 2 goals

Nolan: 1 goal

:anger: booooooooooooo :angry:

:rofl: