Bellazon

Football

goose

Liverpool are set to sign Gabriel Paletta

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=12359

ugh! I don't expect much from him really <_<

Why not? He's was part of a very strong U18 Argentine side a couple of years ago, that if i'm not mistaken won the FIFA U18 championship. There have a been a few sides after him, Rafa may have struck gold with a Hyppia replacement. I'd have been happy if Man Utd had signed him.

Why not? He's was part of a very strong U18 Argentine side a couple of years ago, that if i'm not mistaken won the FIFA U18 championship. There have a been a few sides after him, Rafa may have struck gold with a Hyppia replacement. I'd have been happy if Man Utd had signed him.

I watched Argentina play in the Youth World Cup on in Holland during the time of the Confed's Cup, and the team is basically Messi +10. Even Gago didn't stand out. I mistook Paletta for a really tall centre back with blond hair. That guy had no skill and was really rough, conceding fouls everywhere.

Anyway, if I'm mistaken about who Paletta is (which I probably am) then I didn't notice him in the Argentina team. Anyone got any footage of him??

And we have a replacement for Hyypia already. His name is Daniel Agger :clap: :fun:

damn right. That was a boring boring game and having no decent strikers besides an unfit Fowler is not going to help. Why didn't they sub off Moro? He was appalling and Cisse can't do anything right :anger:

Our defense was crap as well. All we did was boot the ball back to the other side and lose possession, we hardly ever brought it out of the area calmly. We played so many long balls as well :anger: Why can't we play back on the ground using swift passing moves again? :cry2:

That match was wrong and that penalty was never a penalty by EPL standards and I'm glad Gerrard missed it. The table is much tighter now, Chelsea being the exception <_<