Bellazon

Football

goose

Which was pretty big. That was really two mistakes. He mishandled that shot from distance in the first half, as well. The Fletcher save was decent, like I said but I don't know, I don't think he's a good a keeper as you would hope to have in the semi-finals of the Champions League. At least, not anymore. EVDS had a so-so game as well but then Heinze and Evra seem to make things a lot more difficult for him than they should have been.

Great game. Too bad Dida couldn't be bothered to cover his near post. Still, two away goals...no formality, this one.

you noticed it too? He never checked his near post the whole time Giggs was running up :no:

that's y you should never rush a goalkeeper back straight after his injury :whistle:

I predicted 4-2. I'd take that for the aggregate after the 2nd leg. ;)

You never know what Milan will pull at home (see vs. Bayern) :ninja:

I think you're being a bit harsh on Dida. Both him and Nesta were surprised by how early Rooney took that shot.

This is the Champions' League. You can't take anything for granted. He did take it early but any later and he'd have no space or angle either :idk:

Giggs was running towards the center until he passed the ball to Rooney. He couldn't afford to cover the near post any earlier.

Sorry I meant when the ball was layed off. There were 3-4 side steps Dida took before Rooney shot and from goal cam you see that the whole time he had no idea where his near post was.

He saved Fletcher's shot. Frankly, the only real mistake he made was on the first goal, imho.

He nearly overdived against Ronaldo's shot. It was amazing he only leaked 2 goals. To be fair, he had a bit of a shocker but I guess he still pulled out some great reflex saves.

what a pass that was!!!!!!!! and that counter at the end is so awesome!!!!!!!

The Ginger Prince at work again. That was an amazing pass. Evra had a bit of a shocker. Kaka showed some impressive skill. It's not far off the scoreline I thought it would be and it also keeps the second leg exciting. Man U have the lead but Milan have the away goals - anything could happen.

as long as we draw, we are through, but that's something i doubt manutd will do. they will just keep going, like they did in the second half.

and if we had rio or vidic back, that would be even better, but personally i wouldn't start vidic, since he hasn't been playing for a long time. i guess i will go for rio and brown in the centre, o'shea right, and heinze left.

Which was pretty big. That was really two mistakes. He mishandled that shot from distance in the first half, as well. The Fletcher save was decent, like I said but I don't know, I don't think he's a good a keeper as you would hope to have in the semi-finals of the Champions League. At least, not anymore. EVDS had a so-so game as well but then Heinze and Evra seem to make things a lot more difficult for him than they should have been.

You don't like VDS or Dida? Try having Reina in between the sticks. Seriously, nothing fills me up with fear as much as seeing Reina :ninja:

3-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A MATCH!!!!!!!!!!! ROONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O MY FLIIPPING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WITH THE TEAM WE HAD AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I KNOW TEEKAY!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

That late goal from Wayne Rooney is just lovely. :yes:

shame that i dont like coffee^^:p

anyway, awesome game!

it was beyond lovely! beyond any explanation, when you consider the importance of the goal and the way, the time it was scored!!!!!!!!^^:D :clap:

hail rooney!

He saved Fletcher's shot. Frankly, the only real mistake he made was on the first goal, imho.

He nearly overdived against Ronaldo's shot. It was amazing he only leaked 2 goals. To be fair, he had a bit of a shocker but I guess he still pulled out some great reflex saves.

I still argue that most goalkeepers in the world wouldn't have saved that Rooney shot. He was moving into position while Rooney took the shot.

It's Giggs pass, Dida moving towards his near post and Rooney shot, all in the space of one second.

that's y you should never rush a goalkeeper back straight after his injury :whistle:

At the end of the day, I'd rather Dida than Kalac :rofl:

well, true^^:D

anyway, have you guys considered that it somehow got to do with the aging defence milan has? i mean, manutd's speed, which we saw especially in that last goal, was something that caught the milan's defence :blush:

You don't like VDS or Dida? Try having Reina in between the sticks. Seriously, nothing fills me up with fear as much as seeing Reina :ninja:

What, not even Dudek? :p

I still argue that most goalkeepers in the world wouldn't have saved that Rooney shot. He was moving into position while Rooney took the shot.

It's Giggs pass, Dida moving towards his near post and Rooney shot, all in the space of one second.

I wouldn't know about that, I mean Dida wasn't even in full stretch. It's like he chickened out half way through the dive.

well, true^^:D

anyway, have you guys considered that it somehow got to do with the aging defence milan has? i mean, manutd's speed, which we saw especially in that last goal, was something that caught the milan's defence :blush:

Of course, but most of his howlers didn't result from that. They were from shots in front of the defence and set plays.

What, not even Dudek? :p

All of a sudden it dawns on me why we aren't winning anything :|

and by the way, gattuso and maldini's injury, gattuso in particular, i think, meant that they did not have many tacklers to stop c.ronaldo

When Gattuso went off, Milan lost the plot. Only he could handle Ronaldo really.