Bellazon

Football

goose

but to become a "great", not only manager, pleyer's as well. i guess u need respect from everybody, for a start, and i think, at the moment mourinho is lacking that.

let's not talk about his coaching style, but does he have enough respect from the footballing world that make him great? :blush:

who doesn't respect him as a manager? People might not respect him as a man, or might be grumpy that he got so much funding to build a squad or maybe even hate his style of play, but anyone that doesn't respect his achievements as a manager is a fool. Look at what he did with Porto and to a slight extent, Barca :laugh:

i am afraid i cant do that, since ed and i are in the same line when treating chelski supporters :whistle:

:yes:

it was a Joke!!!

remember:

ONCE A RED, ALWAYS A RED

yep.

:rofl: you'll be red after I'm done gutting you with my knife :knives:

ok i will give him respect for a manager, but not as i person^^:p

and i agree that he has done great things with porto.

but sometimes i wonder, with the amount of talents he has got and the financial backing chelsea's got. i would say that most of the manager can win with that team? :o

let's kill'em all!!!^^:rofl:

O, that you need not worry^^:D cos i am a very efficient player, and i dont really do those kind of tricks^^:D

i like fish, so i would like to smell like one :whistle: :rofl:

you better be :p

I suggest you crawl between a pair of legs :ninja:

but sometimes i wonder, with the amount of talents he has got and the financial backing chelsea's got. i would say that most of the manager can win with that team? :o

Possibly...but how many managers could instill that much fighting spirit in a team? Not many, if any :no: Just look at the quality Corinthians had on their books a season ago and look at Madrid now... it takes more than a squad of superstars to win you a title and that's why he has my respect (Y)

and yes, let's kill them all :evil:

O, that you need not worry^^:D cos i am a very efficient player, and i dont really do those kind of tricks^^:D

i like fish, so i would like to smell like one :whistle: :rofl:

you better be :p

I suggest you crawl between a pair of legs :ninja:

whose pair of legs are the best? :whistle:

Possibly...but how many managers could instill that much fighting spirit in a team? Not many, if any :no: Just look at the quality Corinthians had on their books a season ago and look at Madrid now... it takes more than a squad of superstars to win you a title and that's why he has my respect (Y)

and yes, let's kill them all :evil:

true, but look at madrid, there team is not balanced, they really is just a superstar team. compare to chelski, they are balanced, they have depth on the bench. so i think that's the difference and y madrid cant win.

but of cos, to some extend, actually both mourinho and capello plays boring football^^:whistle:

here's the order: "when you see one, make them disappear! make them bleed!"

:rofl: :clap:

whose pair of legs are the best? :whistle:

you can decide on that one yourself :evil:

true, but look at madrid, there team is not balanced, they really is just a superstar team. compare to chelski, they are balanced, they have depth on the bench. so i think that's the difference and y madrid cant win.

but of cos, to some extend, actually both mourinho and capello plays boring football^^:whistle:

here's the order: "when you see one, make them disappear! make them bleed!"

:rofl: :clap:

Isn't that the point though? :trout: that you can't win with a team of superstars? You need a good manager if you are going to win :yes: Madrid have a sizable squad. Depth doesn't matter as much to Madrid because La Liga is played at a slower pace. For Chelsea it might be more important because they are always on more than one front and playing in the EPL. Anyway, just look at Manyoo, they don't really have depth but they are still winning (You can't seriously tell me that O'Shea, Alan Smtih, Keiran Richardson, Dong Fan Zhou, Silvestre and Brown are anywhere close to your starting XI :| Then again you guys haven't suffered your annual mid-year dip in form which is miraculous as well :o Maybe if you did it might be a different story :ninja:)

GEEERRRRAAAAAAAAARRRDD! :woot: at the double! :dance:

and Tommy you'll have to wait for the game. I spent all night and day uploading it and then my parents switch off the computer before I can get the links <_< I probably won't be uploading until Monday night now :ninja:

I saw it :clap: soooo goooooood :dance:

did you see the other Barca goals? The first one by Xavi was excellent as well. The other Messi one was good skill but poor decision making and Eto'o's just went through a players legs and under the keeper :mellow: but great power generation from a standing position :nicole: Guddy's was alright as well (Y)

I saw it :clap: soooo goooooood :dance:

did you see the other Barca goals? The first one by Xavi was excellent as well. The other Messi one was good skill but poor decision making and Eto'o's just went through a players legs and under the keeper :mellow: but great power generation from a standing position :nicole: Guddy's was alright as well (Y)

Like I said, the Liverpool games came one month too early for us. :no:

Not that I want to take anything away from the Pool for beating us, but I would like to have seen Barcelona with an in form Messi and Eto'o against the Pool, instead of them just coming back from an injury.

Guys, what are you gonna watch tonight?

coverage here is

Liverpool vs. Wigan 9:55 PM Live

and (Late Kickoff)

Manchester United vs. Middlesbrough 12:10 AM Live

both on Star Sports. it's a good thing that the Man U game is scheduled for late kickoff so I can watch it :laugh:

Just watched Tottenham-Arsenal, possibly the most self-important game in all of Europe. I dislike Arsenal but when they play Spurs, I find enough strength inside to want them to win. Spurs are horrible. So of course they equalised right at the end.

Not that I want to take anything away from the Pool for beating us, but I would like to have seen Barcelona with an in form Messi and Eto'o against the Pool, instead of them just coming back from an injury.

I'm still at a loss for explaining how we won at the Nou Camp... oh wait, no I'm not: Victor Valdes :rofl:

but it's good that we played you guys earlier :ninja:

Guys, what are you gonna watch tonight?

The North London derby of course, but I wouldn't mind some Charlton vs Sheffield Utd either... relelgation battles :woot:

Just watched Tottenham-Arsenal, possibly the most self-important game in all of Europe. I dislike Arsenal but when they play Spurs, I find enough strength inside to want them to win. Spurs are horrible. So of course they equalised right at the end.

It was a good game, a lot of tension! Spurs got dominated in the second half :/ but I don't think Wenger will be buying Baptista any time soon :|

Holy crap, we are not going to win the EPL this season either, we bloody drew with Boro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yucky:

Don't worry, Chelsea the tougher run-in. Just sit back at the Bridge and counter like crazy

I'm still at a loss for explaining how we won at the Nou Camp... oh wait, no I'm not: Victor Valdes :rofl:

but it's good that we played you guys earlier :ninja:

Indeed. All this team needs is a quality goalkeeper and a good ballwinner in midfield.

Actually, Manchester United has a pretty difficult shedule as well.

Away to Everton, which is never easy.

Then the Manchester derby, which is always a game on its own, regardless of how both clubs are doing otherwise.

Then the game at Stamford bridge.

And then, probably the title decider, a home game against West Ham, which has won four out of its last six games, and will be fighting to stay in the premiership.