Bellazon

Football

goose

ManUtd 4-1 Bolton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chicken:

:chicken: :ddr: ronaldo the best!!! rooney the second!!!!! park the thrid!!!!! the trio!!!!!!! :ddr: :chicken:

btw! I had the best match ever today!!!! I am a hero!!!!!!! :chicken: :rofl: :rofl:

Barca won 4-0! :clap:

Congrats guys :clap: Did anyone see Paul Robinson's goal?

Liverpool drew and Valencia lost <_< :cry:

robinson's goal is so fluky^^:p and i guess foster has somehow misjudged the ball, but it was such a huge kick! :drool:

what do you guys mean by referring to himself as thrid person?

so if you ask me, do you like football?

and i will say, you will have to ask tk's dad? :blink:

First person is a technique for giving a subjective point of view, using words like "we", "I"

Third person gives a more objective point of view

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_of_view_%28literature%29

Beckham shouldn't even be known. That's sad to the real footballers that are actually stellar [Ronaldhino].

And I wouldn't be suprised if Beckham released an album. Tom Cruise can duet on a song on it. The song would be called: It Wasn't Me [Chris Klein is the father] ft. Tom Cruise. =]]]] (I mean have you seen their baby? A little weird looking...)

Belgium got destroyed 4-0 by Portugal... :cry:

Did you watch the game? I saw the goals and they were all very classy besides Gomes one, but that was good work to win back the ball and start the counter inside the Belgian half! The second one was...I don't know how to describe it... it was a cross going in even if Ronaldo didn't header it in...that would've been embarrassing. Quaresma and Ronaldo's 2nd were great individual efforts :thumbsup: I'll stop talking now :ninja:

Anyone Watched the U21 Game Between England And Italy???

Nope. Are you after highlights?

Belgium got destroyed 4-0 by Portugal... :cry:

Did you watch the game? I saw the goals and they were all very classy besides Gomes one, but that was good work to win back the ball and start the counter inside the Belgian half! The second one was...I don't know how to describe it... it was a cross going in even if Ronaldo didn't header it in...that would've been embarrassing. Quaresma and Ronaldo's 2nd were great individual efforts :thumbsup: I'll stop talking now :ninja:

Anyone Watched the U21 Game Between England And Italy???

Nope. Are you after highlights?

Didn't see the game, just watched the highlights on TV this morning. :cry:

Dammit, I Saw The Game 11 minutes before the final whistle <_< :ninja:

If I'm not mistaken, the game is tied, 3 goals apiece..right??

Beckham shouldn't even be known. That's sad to the real footballers that are actually stellar [Ronaldhino].

And I wouldn't be suprised if Beckham released an album. Tom Cruise can duet on a song on it. The song would be called: It Wasn't Me [Chris Klein is the father] ft. Tom Cruise. =]]]] (I mean have you seen their baby? A little weird looking...)

sign0033.gif

And Suri is actually really cute. So sad.

Dammit, I Saw The Game 11 minutes before the final whistle <_< :ninja:

If I'm not mistaken, the game is tied, 3 goals apiece..right??

:yes: Pazzini hat-trick and Bentley scored for England... don't know the rest of the details though...