Bellazon

Football

goose

Guus Hiddink :dance:

Most Korean people rooted wildly for Australian team at the last world cup Germany :yes:

yay! :ddr: Guus is a genius :yes:

there's news that he might return to lead Australia for the next World Cup :thumbsup:

damn Totti <_<

I thought he was going to coach Russia :idk:

Totti :clap:

According to the Portugese press, Luis Figo is in Dubai to sign a lucrative six-month contract with Saudi Arabian club Al Ittihad, I guess he is done at Inter

yeh he's chasing the money no doubt, he only went to Inter for the money they could give him and because they were in the Serie A and could provide football at the highest level. I guess now he doesn't want to play competitive football either :whistle:

Juve and Liverpool are set to battle it out over Javier Mascherano

*sigh*

first they want Momo, then they want Xabi, now they want our potential targets? Why would we want Mascherano anyway, we have our 3 central mids already, unless we want to play 4 central mids :o

Anyway Mascherano just joined West Ham this season and UEFA rules forbid him to transfer to any other club for the rest of the season. The only way he can join is if West Ham and Mascherano terminate the contract by mutual consent, but somehow I don't think West Ham will let him go without getting some money for him.

According to the Portugese press, Luis Figo is in Dubai to sign a lucrative six-month contract with Saudi Arabian club Al Ittihad, I guess he is done at Inter

yeh he's chasing the money no doubt, he only went to Inter for the money they could give him and because they were in the Serie A and could provide football at the highest level. I guess now he doesn't want to play competitive football either :whistle:

He wasn't starting anymore for Inter either :no:

And he didn't get along with Mancio

Come to think of it, there isn't a lot of Inter players that get along with Mancio

Cassano is close to joining Milan :woot:

Milan is also close to signing Leandro Grimi, has anyone seen him play :idk:

As long as Cassano isn't fat anymore then you should sign him...otherwise beware!

Can't say I have :no:

The only thing that worries me about Cassano, is his temper

If Ancelotti finds a way to control him, then he will be a huge asset