Bellazon

Football

goose

Marco Materazzi "highlight" reel:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...zi/video/326909

And that doesn't even show the viscious elbow he threw down on Juan P. Sorin when Inter lost to Villareal this year.

Edit, here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Gyu8W1g2co&sea...terazzi%20elbow

He's always been a dirty player <_<

:yes:

Did you see his own goal he scored this year? :rofl:

[rant]

*sigh*

I always tell my friends why football is better than the sports they like (which often emphasise the physical) but everytime I have to concede, albeit willingly, that football players are a bunch of cry babies. I am so ashamed of the level of professionalism in the sport. It's such a pity that things like heart, honour and honesty come second best to money :(

What other sport features a bunch of grown men near their physical peak rolling around on the ground "screaming" in agony at the drop of a hat? (wrestling doesn't count as a sport either :laugh:) Nobody seriously believes that a player needs to be stretchered off the field after his shinguards get kicked. In any other sport fans would tell players off and get on with their jobs, yet this lack of honesty is tolerated in the football community and slowly we've grown accustomed to all the play-acting. Henry was a relatively honest player and never used to go down so easily or as frequently. He used to use his pace, skill and strength to get out of sticky situations and avoid challenges but ever since Arsenal's loss to Barca, he's been rolling all over the place.

Nowadays, too many players don't play with their hearts - they play according to the numbers on their paycheques. Some are satisfied with getting paid to warm the bench, while others move to the club that offers them the most money (after tax of course ;)) The result is a bunch of overpaid athletes that have no pride in the shirts they wear and think that 70% effort will cut it. Hell, players even openly admit to joining clubs for the money. Respect for being able to tell the truth though :laugh: Some players put on a big show and tell supporters their dream is to join their club. Once a better offer comes along they repeat the show to a new audience :yuckky: I see more mercenaries than soldiers

The amount of money and rewards at risk in games has reached the point where players and managers will do almost anything to win. I for one would like to see some honour. When you spend more than

we played football in my summer classes...it was fun.. we played yesterday and today..yesterday we lost by one goal..today we lost by one goal...i remind myself of ribiery lmao..just getting mad at everyone and attacking..not even looking at the person just the ball lol..wow we have many cristiano ronaldo's in my class..this one little scum my god i hate him lol well not hate but yeahhhhhh cheats, dives, kicks ppl instead of the ball..and he kicked the ball in my face..whatta fucking bastard...i was ready to rip off his face..and when i kick the ball away from his..he complains and says its a foul..de ja vu wow this is a mini cristiano, no? my god well anywayssssss im happy...football really does wonders.

I had a couple of twins on my high school team that would only play with each other. boy, they sure had good communication with each other... too bad they wouldn't look at anyone else on the team. pathetic! did I mention that the coach was their dad? you can imagine how good our record was :cain:

"I did insult him, it's true," Materazzi said in Tuesday's Gazzetta dello Sport. "But I categorically did not call him a terrorist. I'm not cultured and I don't even know what an Islamic terrorist is."

A Paris-based anti-racism group issued a statement Monday saying Materazzi had called Zidane, whose parents emigrated to France from Algeria, a "dirty terrorist."

FIFA announced Tuesday it would open a disciplinary investigation into the circumstances of Zidane's head butt.

"FIFA will open a disciplinary investigation into Zidane's conduct to enable it to clarify the circumstances surrounding the incident as exactly as possible," world soccer's governing body said in a statement.

Zidane and Materazzi exchanged words in extra-time of Sunday's final in Berlin. Seconds later, Zidane lowered his head and rammed Materazzi in the chest, knocking him to the ground. Zidane was ejected from the match.

"I held his shirt for a few seconds only, then he turned round and spoke to me, sneering," the Italian defender told the newspaper. "He looked me up and down, arrogantly and said: 'If you really want my shirt, I'll give it to you afterwards.'"

The 32-year-old Inter Milan player did not elaborate on exactly what he said to Zidane.

"It was one of those insults you're told tens of times and that always fly around the pitch," he said.

Ok, another change in the story. Apparently this is what happen:

After the twisted nipple, Materazzi was saying the Italian equivalent of F*** OFF to Zidane, and then added, as Zidane was walking away "I hope you are your family die a terrible death". Or something to that extent.

And Zidane had just received news the day before that his mother was seriously ill.

If that is an insult that Materazzi considers "normal", you have to wonder what he would consider a viscious insult.

Edited by SympathysSilhouette

w/e matarazzi is a ___________.

the world is ignorant enough..justice will be served... its true..he is a fucking cunt..why would you do that? hes obviously a threatened by zidane and he has to say shit because he cant play shit..anyways im not going to touch up on issues that happened..past is the past..hopefully zidane will have a great life that he deserves..and matarazzi w/e dude what ever the fuck happens to him when he is in france..im glad.

Chelsea plays a boring brand of soccer :yes:

Barcelona plays an exciting brand of soccer :yes:

but they also have probally the 2 best attacking talents in the world

When Liverpool won the CL and last year's Arsenal that made it to the final, were playing some of the most boring soccer I've ever seen, it was catenaccio to an extreme <_<

I don't know why English teams never get criticized for playing Catenaccio, but when Italy does it (the 2nd half of the final was the only time they played Catenaccio) they get criticized :whistle:

Actually, Arsenal played decent football against Juventus and Real Madrid. Against Juventus at Highbury, it was brilliant stuff even. It was only in the final and the semi-final they played ultra-boring defensive football.

Against Madrid they played some exciting football (Y)

Against Juve, they played extremelly boring football (N) it didn't help that Juve couldn't mount an attack that game either :whistle:

we played football in my summer classes...it was fun.. we played yesterday and today..yesterday we lost by one goal..today we lost by one goal...i remind myself of ribiery lmao..just getting mad at everyone and attacking..not even looking at the person just the ball lol..wow we have many cristiano ronaldo's in my class..this one little scum my god i hate him lol well not hate but yeahhhhhh cheats, dives, kicks ppl instead of the ball..and he kicked the ball in my face..whatta fucking bastard...i was ready to rip off his face..and when i kick the ball away from his..he complains and says its a foul..de ja vu wow this is a mini cristiano, no? my god well anywayssssss im happy...football really does wonders.

does this guy attend drama lessons?? I hear you have to have a degree in acting before they let you go pro nowadays :whistle: He could be a future pro! :o

I had a couple of twins on my high school team that would only play with each other. boy, they sure had good communication with each other... too bad they wouldn't look at anyone else on the team. pathetic! did I mention that the coach was their dad? you can imagine how good our record was :cain:

nepotism rears its ugly head :no: