Bellazon

Football

goose

:p

Well, you have to admit it sad to see such a high quality, fun team go out so soon... :(

:yes:

They were my 2nd team after Italy, they are just so fun to watch :) At least they are leaving with there heads held high (Y)

Argentina won 6-0 :shock:

They are officaly the team to beat <_< Messi and Tevez are just class :) Pekerman has got to find room for them

I hadn't realized how many players they have.. it's unreal.

Tevez, Messi, Saviola, Crespo, Mascherano, Lucho, Cambiasso..

And just think about the fact that J. Zanetti, SAmuel and VEr

neo i am emotional like your brother..

thats me

oh god i would slay your bro if we were ever in teh same room :knives:

well anyways yeah..ivory coast..ive had a soft spot for them..kinda hurt to see them go..damn they stopped a civil war in their country for this game..soccer is just amazing this sport has done so much for the whole world! well anyways if i do go to the next fifa world cup in south africa..who knows who will win in 2010..now that my friends i am very excited to see! well anyways usa and italy tomorrow..going to be freaking hugeeeee!!

Edited by Dream Angel

OH SHIT!!!!!!!! :cry: i can't believed i missed it..time totally sucks..it needs to stop sometimes..wth was i doing? i was watching dumb Casanova..actually not dumb..really good movie but damn..i just heard teh score 1-1..but missed teh action :( hey im happy for my boys! we are such under dogs and the usa is constantly underestimated...im happy they didn't lose..and damn proud of the score

So this is how it stands in this group:

Every team that wins the last game is certain of a place in the next round. Except for the US.

They need to win and hope that the Czechs lose to Italy.

If the Czechs draw with Italy and the US win, the US is still gone. If Ghana wins against the US, then the Czechs need to beat Italy to advance. A draw could also be enough, since they have a better goal difference.

This will be one of the most interesting groups in the final game.

So this is how it stands in this group:

Every team that wins the last game is certain of a place in the next round. Except for the US.

They need to win and hope that the Czechs lose to Italy.

If the Czechs draw with Italy and the US win, the US is still gone. If Ghana wins against the US, then the Czechs need to beat Italy to advance. A draw could also be enough, since they have a better goal difference.

This will be one of the most interesting groups in the final game.

thanks sympathys

they will return to house to eat the hot dog :drool: :drool:

like in the basket :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH SHIT!!!!!!!! :cry: i can't believed i missed it..time totally sucks..it needs to stop sometimes..wth was i doing? i was watching dumb Casanova..actually not dumb..really good movie but damn..i just heard teh score 1-1..but missed teh action :( hey im happy for my boys! we are such under dogs and the usa is constantly underestimated...im happy they didn't lose..and damn proud of the score

actually your 'boys' didnt score it was an autogol from Zaccarda. :angry:

Italy was really dissapointing yesterday :cry: (N)

De Rossi was an idiot for elbowing McBribe like that, and I hope he dosen't play again <_<

Zaccardo shouldn't even be starting in the first place, and that own goal he scored was comical :laugh: :( Who kicks it directly backwards into there own net :idk:

And Iaquinta <_< Why is he even coming on with Inzaghi on the bench :angry:

Lippi really screwed that one up :anger:

One bright side was Zambrotta's return :)

But the US played well and they deserved a point, but they desereved both red cards after that guy nearlly broke Pirlo's ankle, and Pope was sent off for two bookable offences

I thought Donovan was the POM (Y)