Bellazon

Football

goose

:o Don't turn your back on Sheva :persuazn:

I'm not turning my back on Sheva, I hope he does very well for Chelsea except in the CL ;) but I am still very dissapointed in him :(

For the whole season he said he wasn't going to Chelsea, and what's he do at the end go to Chelsea :anger:

We were meant to make a

1-0

GERMANY VS. POLAND

There were some good moments towards the end. What about Ballack and Podolski missing from 3 yards out? Seriously, my grandmother could do better than that!

They missed some very easy chances, but they were creating a lot of them :idk: If those chances fell to Klose, they would have been in the back of the net

I have a feeling this German team will go far

TERRY IS FUCKIN BASTARD!@$#@@$#$#@$#@

urghhhhhhh :angry: i am so freakin mad...ughhh right before half time trinidad and tobago literally scored..it was just about to cross the line..and here comes terry..in mid air kicks it out from inside the net..oh god

ughh and their bringing that albino, rooney! out lol sorry im just mad

this is their first time in the world cup..and i really want trinidad to win!

well anyways

scores 0-0

england vs. trinidad.

:cry: they didnt :cry:

damn!!!!!!! 2-0

england vs. trinidad

okay before i start going off on my tangent..england scored ONLY at the end because trinidad was in fatigue and was tired as hell..but england played smart making space and room for their players

first goal..beckham crosses..there goes that tall fucker..crouch..and just kick its in..omfg it was like stinging..i wanted to cry i was like omfal;skdjg;alksdjf

thenn..outta no where in stoppage time..there goes gerrard SHOOTING IT IN!

i was kinda proud and happy cause i always loved gerrard ever since i started getting into football and liverpool...anyways overall england sucked teh whole game but pulled themselves back up the last minute

trinidad was amazing...stern john not attacking enough..but yeahh..i'm proud of gerrard though for that goal..he doesnt get much recognition

*sighs* damn those long legs..

Edited by Dream Angel

England has not looked good at all :laugh: but Carra started today :)

If they don't find their form quick they will not last very long

Can Crouch do the damn robot :angry: It's the only reason I wanted him to score and he didn't do it <_<

Rooney isn't an albino, he's Shrek :ninja:

rofll his face bothers me

and haha i love it when he does the robot..

CHEAAA MOHFUCKAZZ :D i knew it was his day today! i just had a feeling..he was very active..passed beautifully..and played smart..hell yesssssss!! he got sweden the 3 points they needed..LJUNGBERG

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/index.html click it! its self explanatory..damn im soo happy yayayaya my fav person in the world domanating :blush:

^

:yuckky: we will be playing them tomorrow..i am going pray early tomorrow in the morning..maybe god will be on our side! ugh i hate italy right now..we are beyond desperate!!

1-0

netherlands vs. ivory coast

go ivory coast!!!

omfg alskjf;lasdkjf thye just scored right now holy fuckin hell! 2-0 there were 4 defenders open on this one dutch guy..the others open takes teh shot and makes it :/ ..uhlaksdfj;alskdjf sorry i am always for teh under dogs i believe in benefit of the doubt! :/