Bellazon

Football

goose

MWAHAHAHAHA

Kaka and Xabi scored today!!! :woot: I'm so happy :D

It seems Brasil still haven't really solved the balance problem on the field :mellow: Too many times they got caught at the back. Normally there's only Juan and Lucio guarding the back, with Emerson, Cafu and Carlos all rushing back down to try and defend <_<

Brasil didn't look too good and Ronnie was didn't do too much. The Croats fouled him a lot but the ref called them, and by the end Ronnie just gave up appealing to the ref :(

Only players that stood out were Kaka and Lucio.

Croatia look solid and it was only Kaka's brilliance that proved the difference. They should have their heads held high after that performance :yes:

Spain put in a top notch performance today :o

and I think the 4th goal by Torres has to be goal of the tournament (so far), if not a nominee!

It was kind of weird watching Torres play, though. I haven't seen him play in ages, but I don't recall him being so good :blink: He put in a really good performance today. The great run by Puyol deserved a great finish and he did the job well. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know who the MoM was?

Ronaldo needs to do what ever he has to cause he didnt look too good today.

Once he get's back into game shape, he'll be his deadly self again

He's done. It's over. There's nothing left there... He's just not hungry for success any more (just hungry for everything else it seems...).

ermm if we are talking about ronaldo hes hungry for food :rofl:

HELLO TUNISIA VS. SAUDI ARABIA!?!?!?! most intense game omfg..i nearly fell from my chair! i swear those stoppage minutes really do count..with football i dont know i give up..i cant even predict because you cant even expect the unexpected..or expect the expected..ugh you see? lol every second counts in this game!

all in all saudi arabia did really good..and that last goal by tunisia to tie the score was just brilliant!

and I think the 4th goal by Torres has to be goal of the tournament (so far), if not a nominee!

It was kind of weird watching Torres play, though. I haven't seen him play in ages, but I don't recall him being so good :blink: He put in a really good performance today. The great run by Puyol deserved a great finish and he did the job well. :thumbsup:

in simple words, ukraine was ass :/

The Ukraine got demolished :) Hahahaha take that Sheva :war:

I didn't get to see the game, but I'm glad Torres had a good game, Milan is suppose to make 20 million pound bid on him :D

OMFG OFMGOAKDSJF;LAKJDSF;ALKJSD talk about 6 fat points!

1-0

GERMANY VS. POLAND

at the 91st minute..there goes neuville shooting it in during the stoppage time..i swear it was almos like scrippted or "the miracle goal"...my god it was amazing! lol..i got like goosebumps from hear the crowd roar...poland had its opportunities but it was lost..so basically teh two teams went back and forth for 90 minutes..till germany squeezed in one goal..and boruc..my hats off to him! great goalie..and also teh defenders.

OMFG OFMGOAKDSJF;LAKJDSF;ALKJSD talk about 6 fat points!

1-0

GERMANY VS. POLAND

at the 91st minute..there goes neuville shooting it in during the stoppage time..i swear it was almos like scrippted or "the miracle goal"...my god it was amazing! lol..i got like goosebumps from hear the crowd roar...poland had its opportunities but it was lost..so basically teh two teams went back and forth for 90 minutes..till germany squeezed in one goal..and boruc..my hats off to him! great goalie..and also teh defenders.

...still cant believed what happened :cry: :cry: :cry:

HELLO TUNISIA VS. SAUDI ARABIA!?!?!?! most intense game omfg..i nearly fell from my chair! i swear those stoppage minutes really do count..with football i dont know i give up..i cant even predict because you cant even expect the unexpected..or expect the expected..ugh you see? lol every second counts in this game!

all in all saudi arabia did really good..and that last goal by tunisia to tie the score was just brilliant!

I only got to watch the highlights :(

I was planning to watch it but I fell asleep :cry:

Hahahaha take that Sheva :war:

:o Don't turn your back on Sheva :persuazn:

I didn't get to see the game, but I'm glad Torres had a good game, Milan is suppose to make 20 million pound bid on him :D

We were meant to make a