Bellazon

Football

goose

On the other hand, they might be rested more than the other players due to their injuries. Marco Van Basten said he played such a great EC 88 because he had just recovered from an injury.

hopefully for Italy's sake there not :p

well. he only had two games ahead of him so i woudln't have envisaged him being tired :/

apparently Sven isn't worried about Owen and is fairly confident that he'll be fit :) although, i personally don't really rate Owen that highly :ninja:

well. he only had two games ahead of him so i woudln't have envisaged him being tired :/

apparently Sven isn't worried about Owen and is fairly confident that he'll be fit :) although, i personally don't really rate Owen that highly :ninja:

Who would you start ahead of Owen?

You don't? He's barely 25 and he's already the 4th highest scoring player in the history of the English NT. What is it, 35 goals? He might even challenge Charlton's record.

Who would you start ahead of Owen?

currently Owen would start but he's just a goalscorer not a complete player like Rooney is. Rooney does everything, Owen just nicks goals. i mean at the end of last season Defoe should have been in ahead of Owen. sadly though, Defoe has suffered a slump in form and confidence :( Owen's just a goal-poacher. he's just in the right place at the right time. he has no skill and no strength and thus gives England fewer options :idk: