Bellazon

Football

goose

Milan need a big rebuild, it was supposed to happen last summer but ownership has made some weird decisions in my opinion. The experience can not carry them forever, Pirlo is arguably the one most important for that dictating style but he can't do it anymore, and he is nowhere near the oldest on the team.

I just had to open my mouth. . ., and Juve got eleminated immediately.

Barca currently up 4-0 against Sevilla! I was so worried about that game as well!

Yeah, this game pretty much sealed the deal for the LaLiga championship. I bet Sevilla will stop Real this weekend.

Btw, Iniesta is awesome. Easily one of the most underrated players in the world.

Real-Getafe was an awesome game.

I was watching Liverpool-Arsenal, but switched there for the finals minutes. I laughed my ass off at that missed penalty. And Higuain gave Getafe what they deserved for that stupid miss. I still hate Real M, but Higuain is becoming one of my fav players. I love the fact that he never gives up.

And did anyone see the penalty position. What the hell was Pepe thinking? I have never seen a dumber agression in my life.

And damn, I have been mad lots of times when Arsenal tied in games, but for the first time, I was mad because they didn't loose. And ManU won last night, but the first goal they scored was an offside. Looks like they are going for the 3peat. :cry2:

Milan need a big rebuild, it was supposed to happen last summer but ownership has made some weird decisions in my opinion. The experience can not carry them forever, Pirlo is arguably the one most important for that dictating style but he can't do it anymore, and he is nowhere near the oldest on the team.

They just keep buying players over 30. Absolutely amazing :shock:

Yeah, this game pretty much sealed the deal for the LaLiga championship. I bet Sevilla will stop Real this weekend.

Btw, Iniesta is awesome. Easily one of the most underrated players in the world.

How good was the first goal?

And yes, Iniesta is awesome and underrated. He's a very good dribbler too :yes:

And damn, I have been mad lots of times when Arsenal tied in games, but for the first time, I was mad because they didn't loose. And ManU won last night, but the first goal they scored was an offside. Looks like they are going for the 3peat. :cry2:

What do you mean? Shouldn't you be mad they didn't win? They didn't even hold the lead for 2 mins. Great game though.

Please don't talk about Manyoo :cry:

Real still have Barca, Villareal, Valencia and Sevilla amongst their last six games of the season. :D

Don't Barca have the same fixture but one week ahead? Barca's already played Sevilla, so they still have Villareal, Madrid and Valencia to go :dontgetit:

They just keep buying players over 30. Absolutely amazing :shock:

A defender like Alex is what Milan should be buying, if not possible maybe Zapata from Udinese. Fast and solid young defenders.

How good was the first goal?

And yes, Iniesta is awesome and underrated. He's a very good dribbler too :yes:

1st goal was brilliant. And he also was the creator of the 2nd, and 3rd.

His dribbling ability is great as well. And that gives Barca a lot of mobility, as they can use him in positions of Henry, and Messi.

Wonder if Barcelona still wants Trezeguet? :cain:

What do you mean? Shouldn't you be mad they didn't win? They didn't even hold the lead for 2 mins. Great game though.

Well, we don't risk the 4th place anymore, nor do ve have title hopes. A win wouldn't have mattered much in our side. I was rooting for 'pool, so that they can stay in the title race.

I guess since Jose, and Rafa arrived, Wenger & Fergie became BFFs. :|

Real still have Barca, Villareal, Valencia and Sevilla amongst their last six games of the season. :D
Don't Barca have the same fixture but one week ahead? Barca's already played Sevilla, so they still have Villareal, Madrid and Valencia to go :dontgetit:

Well, if Barca can simply manage to get a draw in Santiago, even if they loose to both Valencia, and Villareal, and Real wins all the other games, Barca still wins the title. Not saying Real winning the title is impossible, though it kinda is. :ninja:

Well, we don't risk the 4th place anymore, nor do ve have title hopes. A win wouldn't have mattered much in our side. I was rooting for 'pool, so that they can stay in the title race.

I guess since Jose, and Rafa arrived, Wenger & Fergie became BFFs. :|

*sigh* it's like no matter what Pool do, it's just not enough. Damn you Xmas form slump :persuazn: It always kills us <_<

In the meantime,

90%20Soccer%20Looks%20Gay.jpg

balloon.gif

:rofl:

lol @ those pics :D

Moves like getting Senderos on loan instead of investing in better defenders is the reason Milan are not doing better, though we are second now and only seven points behind Inter but that's got as much to do with Juve and Inter being poor too. Just saw Inter lose to Napoli...very poor game.

Friends, I need your assistance. I need information regarding overseas coverage of the Premiership; whatever country you're in, whatever you can give me. Ideally though, information/opinions about the pundits, presenters, commentators is what I'd be looking for. The purpose of which is for a project that will no doubt end up not happening (not a book, or anything exciting, I assure you).

PM me anything useful, should you feel inclined.