Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

neo i agree that anyone can use posted videos,but if video has only one purpose-to be seen,then why remove tags,especially if its made by her...like fan videos u know...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes but she gets upset when anyone from bellazon gets a video from there and posts it here, whether her tag remains or gets removed....it all goes back to her getting banned from bellazon for trolling.

Hey, I've been reading a couple of posts from both Bellazon and WFT and, while I do not know everything, from what I understand the videos Chloe is "capturing" are from, what she says is two different internet sites.

If she is indeed getting this videos from another source, that is, another internet site and simply cutting parts out from the middle of it I think it's incredibly offensive to the original person who shared this video for her to put her tag on it. If this is the case, to me it's just a cry for attention. "Hey look at me, I shared this video and only me, so give me due credit." I've shared many many video anonymously, and I've had people tag my videos as their own. I don't care what people do with my videos (I never tag them or ask for credit because that's the whole point of sharing) but it's incredibly disrespectful to see somebody do this. It's like a slap in the face to the original person who shared the video and it goes completely agaisnt the wishes of the file sharing community. Furthermore, unless Chloe actually went to these events and filmed the footage she is giving out it is not hers! And to get that angry over something she didn't rip...it's absolutely ludicris.

Of course, if I've misread some posts and she has actually, at very least ripped these shows from TV or something and is sharing them then she deserves some credit.

Just my two cents.

By the by, I am working on a Adriana compilation video myself, and I will leave it without the tag! Look out for it by the end of this week. :)

she rips them from ftv...she downloaded a program to watch ftv on her computer. thats what i keep telling her, if you didnt take the footage yourself, then legally it is not your video, even if you edit it. but i guess capturing a stream from the internet is the same as capturing from the TV.....why dont we ask the people that capture from the tv this question....is it the same?

Whoo okay!! by popular demand i present to you 98 screen caps from the sexy book video!! if you wanna post these on other sites please no direct linking!!. photobucket just sucks in the bandwith department! also a holla at the llama/bellazon would be cool. The password on the gallery is doodyhead hahah! im immature.

*coughs* anyway...

teh samples (smaller than actual size):

gdrgs8sg.jpg

sdsss4dj.jpg

teh gallery:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a59/adrianas...orias%20Secret/

*tips hat* all in a days work folks. *hands out business cards* if you have a video or short you want capped you know who to call.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!

oh... :blush: it's been drillled into my head since I was young...that how I answer all statements/questions that sound like that...

maybe I should stop explaining... :laugh:

thanks m'lady :heythere: