Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

PART II

Why Adriana has not presented his pictures of her childhood? I had an impression that she is ashamed of his childhood pictures. . . . Only one picture I saw her when he was little and so. . . . <_<

PART II

Why Adriana has not presented his pictures of her childhood? I had an impression that she is ashamed of his childhood pictures. . . . Only one picture I saw her when he was little and so. . . . <_<

Remeber how adriana said she didn't think she was beautiful and didn't like taking pics when she was a kid so bad that she would cry when someone did? Yeah appearently she wasn't lying lol. Remember in here "Before I was a model" thing with VS she only had ONE pic of her when she was real small, the rest was like when she was a teen and probably JUST started on modeling.

" For the first time, you can watch exclusive pre-show coverage an hour before the 10/9C air time! Join VS Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Miranda Kerr, along with special guests, from viewing parties in NYC and LA. "

Video :gocho: - http://www.cbs.com/shows/victorias_secret/live_preshow/

Thanks Lovemusic! Adriana's beauty is unbelievable!

In Youtube: Victoria's Secret It's Showtime Commercial

Uploaded by me via Lovemusic

looks like this is a replica of the 2001 "what is sexy" commercial, Instead of lindsay by thhe traisn it was gisele, instead of candice walking by the stairs it was adriana, instead of candice in that bed it was gisele. Adriana is still the one walking through the hallways and is STILL in that chair though lol.

here's the 2001 commerical: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM8RFQi9jN4